Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amyra outcall ryde Isle of Wight  (Read 551 times)

2 review(s) for =LYNDA= (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Online Sweettunes

External Link/Members Only

After a break had a urge for a punt....

Looked on the purple site and had the usual suspects that don’t appeal. And there was this one, ok Romanian so I thought fuck it might as well waste some cash.......

Was pleasantly surprised... an actual Rom who delivers and looks exactly like her pics.....

Opted for one hour out call for £150

Services, owo, cim, reverse oral, sexy in mutable positions ... French kissing not deep but still nice.

Commas were easy by text, arranged booking, arrived on time, with a change of clothes that I had asked for.....

She didn’t fuck about and got changed and straight on it... she has fake tits but not overly big, with a couple of piercings and nice tats and fucking lush pussy which was naive and quite tight..

The girl does like a wet wipe but she delivered. Nice blow job tickling my balls as she bobbed and took my full load in her mouth with a smile, there was no swallow she used a tissue, then chatted before round 2. I ate her pussy and heard a few moans wasn’t to concerned if she had cum or not... then pounded her in cowgirl mish, and finished in doggy style with her ticking my balls we cleaned up she gave me a good bye kiss and it was done... she never clock watched and I ended the booking after a massage on 55 mins. Drained.

Would I book again, yes but she did say she was going back to Romania.

Has a superb body firm toned....

She hasn’t marked my booking as complete which was annoying.... but hey ho.

So there are good Romanians just a fucking lottery when it comes to booking them.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

The link you provide is for a prossie called Lynda, now in North Lincolnshire.
There are no pics at all on her profile.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:23:10 pm by nigel4498 »

Online Sweettunes

It’s the same profile just she has changed the name and taken off the pics, so maybe it’s being recycled while she is back in Romania. But she did have face picks on show which tempted me in...

:cool:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:27:10 pm by Sweettunes »

Offline nigel4498

It’s the same profile just she has changed the name and takes off the pics, so maybe it’s being recycled while she is back in Romania.

Makes sense.
They do park their profiles in other areas when on holiday.
 Normally for the PG earnings but in her case she had no pics up at all.

Online Sweettunes

I’m still in shock that it wasn’t a typical rom experience....

Offline nigel4498

I’m still in shock that it wasn’t a typical rom experience....

I've only ever seen one Romanian and like you I was in shock afterwards as she was brilliant.

External Link/Members Only.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:36:49 pm by nigel4498 »

Online Sweettunes

Hopefully this is a start of a trend... but I know if I try again with another toftt it will be shit...

But here’s hoping.

:dance: