Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky in Woking  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Peter49

Vicky in Woking

External Link/Members Only

Polish girl, very attractive, late 20’s, long blonde/black and incredible ass and lovely C cup tits, her body was good enough to get me hard as I got through the door. Her apartment is a luxurious new build opposite Pizza Hut.

Had asked for half hour as it was my first time with her and din’t want to waste a load more if she was shite. She was very friendly and polite, and so a good first impression was made. She had asked me to undress as she she wondered off briefly.

She came back starkers and she really is incredibly attractive, gorgeous blue eyes and a modelesque face, definitely one of the best looking poles i’ve seen so far.

Onto oral, and she has good suction, I asked for hands free and she obliged and kept on sucking nicely with good timing, this was good I have to say. Now I have to say, she doesn’t french kiss, more just lip kissing, but it was ok and she wasn’t robotic or mechanical. Onto the sex, and she said she likes it doggy but could take her in any position or anywhere in the flat, I was liking this! so I did her on the flat balcony and it was a lovely day today

So, I did her in every conceivable position and came 3 times, she didn’t rush me and her pussy is actually quiet sweet tasting when I went down on her, she has large pussy lips good for sucking, her ass is a sight itself when doing doggy. There was subtle moaning when I got her aroused, and after i just chilled and we spoke for about 10mins before I left, no clock watching whatsoever. I like Vicky and her attitude, ok there’s no FK/DFK or GFE, but I was more than happy with the service and her looks are worth it alone when she looks at you during fucking, I’ll see her again without a doubt.

bigmanbigman

Offline thekman100

3 times in 30 mins? Are you a 15 year old boy?  :lol:

I recognise this lady, she goes by a different name on AW? Can't remember what it is. Not bad reviews if memory serves me right.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:48:00 pm by thekman100 »

Offline tottenham53

I recognise this lady, she goes by a different name on AW? Can't remember what it is. Not bad reviews if memory serves me right.

:lol:

Offline Peter49

Haha 26 actually despite my username and yes 3 times, no idea who she is on AW but she is good enough for a return visit

Offline thekman100

Haha 26 actually despite my username and yes 3 times, no idea who she is on AW but she is good enough for a return visit

Well...good to hear you got your money's worth! Not all WGs would allow you that in a 30 min meet!!!

DodeCode

Well...good to hear you got your money's worth! Not all WGs would allow you that in a 30 min meet!!!
im actually a touch jealous at being able to do that in half an hour lol. As mentioned though, this may be the only SP I’ve ever heard of that allow two pops in half an hour let alone three.

Offline Peter49

Sorry I forgot to add, she wanted an extra £10 to cum a 3rd time. Now despite this, I will return as she is exactly my type looks wise and performs very well. However, for those looking for a GFE and french kissing, I wouldn't bother as she doesn't really offer this

Offline thekman100

I've texted her twice with no reply......

Offline Peter49

She doesn't reply to texts, best to call. I saw her again today and even though I only managed 2 pops this time, she said she would waive the additional fee if I came a 3rd time. She's super friendly I have to say, looks hot and performs very well

Offline Peter49

Guys I must say, this Vicky is worth a visit for anyone who in and around Woking. No extra charges anymore, and no clock watching at all. A great friendly experience for anyone looking for a hot modelesque brunette pole. Today was my 4th visit and I had a fantastic threesome with her russian friend, it just gets better each time

Offline punter51

The ad now takes you to a Kim in Farnborough...

Offline DrConners

Guys I must say, this Vicky is worth a visit for anyone who in and around Woking. No extra charges anymore, and no clock watching at all. A great friendly experience for anyone looking for a hot modelesque brunette pole. Today was my 4th visit and I had a fantastic threesome with her russian friend, it just gets better each time

Knock off the touting Pete FFS ! The profile has now changed to "Kim" in Farnborough so unless it's the same girl with a different name & location change your review is irrelevant to that FridayAd link - if you find her on AW post a link from there maybe  :unknown:

Offline thekman100

Knock off the touting Pete FFS ! The profile has now changed to "Kim" in Farnborough so unless it's the same girl with a different name & location change your review is irrelevant to that FridayAd link - if you find her on AW post a link from there maybe  :unknown:

Yeah, I've been waiting for a AW link for ages.

I'm happy to take one for the team here but I've texted 3 separate occasions now with no reply. Sorry luv, but at least a 'call me' would have got you a booking.

I smell a fish.

Offline Peter49

External Link/Members Only

Guys try this link, I'm doing this on my phone so hopefully the link works. She only responds to calls