Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in B.Stortford  (Read 1367 times)

steveandalice6

I experienced the most pleasurable and tantalising massage yesterday at the new discreet salon in the heart of
Bishop Stortford. The premises are just 30 seconds walk away from the multi-storey car park.
I was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome and was immediately impressed with the standard of décor and
finishing touches to the treatment rooms. The large walk in shower was most appreciated and having settled on the massage
couch, Scarlet, a very attractive young Lady from Bulgaria gave me the best massage I can remember. Conversation
was limited but it didn't matter as I soon drifted into a dreamy coma under the spell of her touch.

The £90 fee seems a standard pricing for a good naturist massage and I was pleased to note that my massage lasted
the full 60 minutes. It may not have been the conventional on the floor B2B tantric massage but Scarlet seems to have
perfected a tantric and sensual touch massage carried out on the couch. Much more comfortable. I will be going back
very soon.
External Link/Members Only   tel 07398 112621  Bishop Stortford

Offline Jimmyredcab

A review after being a member for 23 minutes, I smell a rat.      :rolleyes:

Barry78

If the 23 mins of being a member didn't give you away, that fact you are banging on about the fucking decor does.

Offline tatoo1

If the 23 mins of being a member didn't give you away, that fact you are banging on about the fucking decor does.

:lol: This is so blatant.

Offline cockneykev

I was thinking the same, this and another "positive" review of the same premises, both extremely similar and both going into detail about everything including the decor  :thumbsdown:

I always say if the girls are decent you should not even notice the decor of the place, if the girls are rough then maybe you notice the decor  :D

Offline curleywurley123

I've tried calling today, phone number not available.

Offline Gezzat

Fuck me this review is complete bolloks, almost insulting they think the community is so gullible, wankers!

Gezza

Offline Dick Emeroids

There is also an almost identical review from a first time reviewer on PN.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Barry78

There is also an almost identical review from a first time reviewer on PN.

I think the biggest shock in this thread for me, is that PN is still going.