Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BelleOfLondon (London)  (Read 2696 times)

30 review(s) for BelleOfLondon (16 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline danny.simons

October 25th
Late morning
Tower Hill (London)
One hour at £150
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Belle has been on my hotlist for quite some time, but finances and time (and distance I suppose) all kept making me put off seeing her. However, I was in London and I thought I would finally take the time and visit. Not disappointed at all.

Booking was on the morning, about three hours before the meet itself. Couldn't connect by calling, but texts were quick and simple. Had to delay by fifteen minutes due to the ever annoying 'joys' of public transport, but this was not a problem for her.

It was a hotel in Tower Hill, and was super easy to get to from the station. Got there about five minutes before the revised time we had agreed on, and had to wait five minutes. As I had changed it in the first place, that was fine by me. Eventually got a text with the floor and room number. Reception easy to navigate. There were some cleaners on the floor, but I never actually saw them so that was no problem.

Belle opened the door wearing some very sexy black lingerie and stockings, hair tied back in a long ponytail. All I could think was wow! She is stunning, with an absolutely killer body. Instantly knew this was a good call. She is really friendly and sweet. Looks wise, she actually really reminds me of Elsa Jean, they are actually strikingly similar facially. She apparently does not go to the gym, but she looks like she lives there! Her stated age on the profile is 24, and she certainly is no older. If I had had to have taken a guess, I would have said 20/21.

Started with a little chit-chat, quick freshen up in the bathroom and then onto the bed. Little bit more chat (despite it being a little limited, she is actually charming). Made out for a while, gradually stripping off both of our clothes. Touching each other all over (her boobs are really amazing)! She initiated oral (uncovered) and after a couple of minutes we went into 69. She tasted great and made a lot of encouraging noises. No objection to fingering, but it was a little tricky as she is REALLY tight! Five minutes or so of this and then on with the cover and into the sex.

Cowgirl to start. She is extremely tight, but after a moment or so, she was really wet and we were full on going at it. Didn't use any lube or anything, so it was all natural (felt incredible!). She kept up with the noises which were a real turn-on and made me want to keep going. After cowgirl, we switched it up to missionary. It was a true sight to behold seeing those incredible boobs bouncing as we were going at it. Next was spooning, probably for the majority of the duration of the sex. Spooning would have been the highlight, if not for the fact that we then went into doggy. Absolutely amazing; tight, but perfectly squeezing me. Her butt is a sight to behold and she was backing it into me as I banged her. Eventually popped in the cover, and it felt like gallons. I see on the profile that she offers facials, and I wish that I had asked for that. However I couldn't remember if she offered this during the meet, and to be honest in the heat of the moment I couldn't have stopped anyway.

Overall, it was well worth the wait and 100% I will be returning at the next available chance. The only downsides are that she isn't passionate about kissing. It was definitely not deep French, more just consistent pecks on the lips. She didn't hold back on it, but it would have been great if she had committed to this more. Also, conversation felt a little stilted. I was trying to initiate, but she didn't really pick it up, so it seemed more of a Q and A session. She did ask a few things, but it did feel more one sided.

Good Points:
Lovely girl, very sweet and charming
Oral was great
Sex was amazing
Extremely hot and an absolutely banging body!

Neutral Points:
Kissing was a little lacklustre
Conversation was slightly stilted

Bad Points:
None really

Looks: 10/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Conversation: 6/10
Overall: 8/10
Value for money: Oh hell yes!

Offline BillGoldberg

Nice review Danny  :hi:

She does look gorgeous, what kind of accent does she have ?

Offline danny.simons

Nice review Danny  :hi:

She does look gorgeous, what kind of accent does she have ?

Not going to be a great answer, but nothing distinctive? She did say that she came from Devon, but I don't think she has a Devon accent? Don't really know what that would be anyway.

buttermilkfriedchickenlov

Offline YoungBrom

AW link no longer works.

Tried to arrange  a booking recently but she said was taking a short break. Keen to see her too  :rolleyes: