Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY_PAM17  (Read 720 times)

p4d

Fairly new here, been lurking but never posted.

Arranged to meet Pamela this eve.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile says british and on the phone it sounded so. I searched her user ID on here (4024170) and got a few other accounts all called pamela but seem to be old posts and a very different girl should I be concerned?

p4d

Got there, told to wait.

No further coorepsondence.

How usual is this?

Offline time2play

You should be concerned.
It is not usual.

Offline lynx84

New here too! I also was interested in this girl, messaged her this evening, but thought I would try and find some more reviews. Looking at posts on here she was an ebony girl before, and now she’s blonde with blue eyes!

She’s not selling photos, any idea why someone would get people to come out and not show up? Possibly trying and blackmail them by taking pictures? Or just someone who gets a kick out of wasting other peoples time?
What're others past experiences of this sort of thing happening?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:01:18 am by lynx84 »

p4d

She’s not selling photos, any idea why someone would get people to come out and not show up? Possibly trying and blackmail them by taking pictures? Or just someone who gets a kick out of wasting other peoples time?
What're others past experiences of this sort of thing happening?

I'm only on my 10th(ish) punt but first time for me. I waiting outside for 25mins and left. Rung up Alexa (External Link/Members Only) and she was free so went to her instead. I was pleased with my decision!