Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexy (Maxes Angels) - Edgware Road  (Read 1418 times)

Offline flouch

Had a opening in the calendar, so booked a quick session with Lexy.  Always loved Spanish girls!

Looks:
Slimmer than expected, but still had an awesome ass.  Skin complexion wasn't perfect, but overall she was an attractive woman.  Would say age is about right.  At worse, late 20s, at best early-to-mid 20s.  Natural tits - not more than a handful - I prefer that to massive implants anyway.  Sexy spanish accent.

Personality:
Fun, friendly, chilled out but can imagine her being a bit crazy on a night out

Not the greatest flat, but a great location.  Drinks were offered, and shower was fine - towels provided.

Services:
BJ - OWO - good attempt at deep throat - played attention to my balls.  Took a good pounding in a few different positions.  She doesn't do anal (a shame with an ass like that).  No clockwatching, and at the end of my time, I instigated the end of the punt.

Would I see again: I had a positive punt, but there are too many girls to see, and I rarely get time to punt, so probably not.

The booking process went as smoothly as it usually does.

sexi801

Thanks for the review, just added her to my HL.

Offline flouch

Just reread - when I said skin complexion wasn't perfect, I mean she has bad acne on one side of her face. Covered up by makeup.