Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G Pattie in Manchester  (Read 2349 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Titi

Link:External Link/Members Only

Quite a few fellas on here bang on about how brilliant Thai ladies are; so I thought it was about time I broke my Oriental duck with this lady. One evening after work I noticed she was available via AW and sent off a text message enquiring about time. A time slot was agreed along with my outfit request. Now I'm not stupid and know Oriental SPs are not keen on seeing black fellas as I've seen a few AW profiles stating this which is fair enough. I didn't want to waste a trip to hers so sent of another text stating my ethnicity and asked if she was comfortable with it. No problem came back the reply with the usual if you're clean, respectable blah blah blah. A few minutes later just as I was about to set off came another text from Pattie cancelling the booking because her period had started. Gave her the benefit of doubt as these things happen and asked about a future date, no reply till today.

To be honest I'm glad she cancelled as I'm not really attracted to Oriental women but hey wanted to give her a go as she came highly recommended by a trusted punter on here. The way she went about cancelling the meet and not agreeing a future date deserves a negative review. Some might disagree but this is my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 12:23:57 pm by Titi »

Offline CoreyTrevor

Not cricket that mate! Seriously not on, from her part!  :thumbsdown:

You gave her the opportunity to be up front about it and just cancelling and ignoring you is ignorant and cowardly imo!

SP's can decide who they do or don't see, I have no problem with that, but they shouldn't lead you down the garden path like that. You even had the decency/good manners (although personally, I don't see why you should feel the need) to ask the question. If it's not stated on her profile, you could've (well within your rights to) just turned up and then how awkward would that have been?!  :thumbsdown:

She offered you the old "as long as you're clean, polite etc. blah" and surely that's the main point, anything else is purely discriminatory in my book. I might send her a message along the lines of "I don't wash, cut my hair, shave or brush my teeth and I will definitely stink to high heaven, but I'm whiter than white and as English as fish & chips, so will you be up for a booking?"  :lol:

At least you bounced straight back with a good one  :thumbsup: And this is a deserved negative, from my point of view!

CT
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Titi

Yea I was prepared for her to let me down. Her loss was another SP’s gain.

Yanusmc

There is always the chance that she wasn't lying.

Offline frankc

For me, there's better oriental girls out there than Pattie Pebbs, I've seen her a few times and haven't been blown away.....Its possible you were bumped for another punter mate, did you book the hour or the half/hour? I've had this excuse a few times when booking an half/hour slot, then again she may have been on the blob

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 05:12:44 pm by frankc »

Offline Titi

For me, there's better oriental girls out there than Pattie Pebbs, I've seen her a few times and haven't been blown away.....Its possible you were bumped for another punter mate, did you book the hour or the half/hour? I've had this excuse a few times when booking an half/hour slot, then again she may have been on the blob

It was for 30 minutes mate. Still a very naughty thing to do.

Offline Titi

There is always the chance that she wasn't lying.

Hence I gave her the benefit and asked for a future booking. Still waiting for her reply.

Offline Carpy

Yeah I’ve not seen her for a good few years

When she started she was amazing and had a great likes list, then it started to drop off bit by bit.

The last time I went there was only OW and no dfk, so drew a line under it. But as said that was years ago when she was next to the station.

Yanusmc

Hence I gave her the benefit and asked for a future booking. Still waiting for her reply.

WGs tend to have crap admin so it's hardly confirmation.  I text her a while ago and she never got back and I haven't even told her what colour my skin is!

On the other hand you could be completely right, I just think it's not really enough to write a negative review.

Offline Titi

WGs tend to have crap admin so it's hardly confirmation.  I text her a while ago and she never got back and I haven't even told her what colour my skin is!

On the other hand you could be completely right, I just think it's not really enough to write a negative review.

Read the rules mate. She accepted a booking and didn't honour it, that warrants a negative IMO.

Offline NigelF

"I don't wash, cut my hair, shave or brush my teeth and I will definitely stink to high heaven, but I'm whiter than white and as English as fish & chips, so will you be up for a booking?"

Oi, that's my opening line!

While I wouldn't have done a negative either (or even a review), he's perfectly entitled to leave a red one (both due to the rules and because he can rate it as he sees fit). And having said that, this is still a useful review. When a girl has a lot of info about, I tend only to read the recent reviews and the negatives, so this review (plus the comments in it such as yours) highlights important facts such as unreliability and poor comms. Having such a heads up is always handy.

Online chrishornx

Read the rules mate. She accepted a booking and didn't honour it, that warrants a negative IMO.

+1

Offline Trotter671

Yeah I’ve not seen her for a good few years

When she started she was amazing and had a great likes list, then it started to drop off bit by bit.

The last time I went there was only OW and no dfk, so drew a line under it. But as said that was years ago when she was next to the station.

Yep agree with you here Carpy - that's why I have not been back (a few years ago now) - I luckily still got DFK but OWO/CIM was off the menu and was a bit rushed IIRC

Offline Nutcracker

Had a dabble with this one too a couple of months back. Wasn’t impressed but I wasn’t on top form either. Wouldn’t recommend. Didn’t get round to a review. The search for my new blonde continues....
 :unknown:

Offline NigelF

The search for my new blonde continues....
 :unknown:

This girl might be up your street: External Link/Members Only

One of Pebble's other recent reviews is one of hers (as part of a duo). I'll be putting up a review myself (of just Chloe) very soon. In the meantime FWK1's review is very recent and also very reflective of my opinion/experience.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:33:44 pm by NigelF »

fazmundo

Nigel, CHLOE is "TAKING OVER" she is tasty as fuck as you know :)

Offline CoreyTrevor

Oi, that's my opening line!

Sorry Mr F! I knew I'd stolen it from somewhere, please forgive me! It works like a charm though, can I keep it?  :D :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts

Offline CoreyTrevor

Its possible you were bumped for another punter mate, did you book the hour or the half/hour? I've had this excuse a few times when booking an half/hour slot, then again she may have been on the blob

Yes that's a very fair point, to be honest. I have had bookings confirmed and then radio silence to follow and the meet not taking place and that, I suppose, should be taken into consideration here. Maybe I did rush in to defence mode. However, reading again how events unfolded, it still seems like too much of a coincidence to me!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Titi

For me it’s really simple; I booked, she agreed and then decided not to go ahead with the booking. That’s a negative.

klaus88

First time with her was great. I could remember it all. Second I cannot say the same.