Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieJMx - Cardiff  (Read 886 times)

9 review(s) for SophieJMx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

wanchor

After reading successful back to back reviews of this SP from aps and steelwork, I had to see her for myself and was not disappointed. Also took advantage of her "tontober" offer which was open to new clients. Communication all done through AW emails, which I hate as you have to log on and refresh emails every minute. Which is why I prefer to book SP's with phone numbers displayed. Must add her emails are pretty good with full complete sentences and not just a few word answers.

Services received was DFK lots of it, plenty of tongues and felt very passionate and engaging kissing. Lots of touchy feely and stroking the thighs, arms, hands rubbing through my hair from her. Oral without and good technique. Oral on her, clean fresh and fully shaven pussy. Gets very wet quickly and fingered deep inside her. She like her clit licked and sucked more than fingering stimulation. Sex in missionary with plenty of DFK, the kissing felt so real and passionate I exploded in the condom after a slow and steady pump to finishing hard and fast after a few minutes. Brief chat, started second round with a bit of tie and tease, got her hands cuffed behind her back and blindfolded, groping her boobs and fanny from behind her while she was rubbing my dick. Bent her over and did doggy on her with still blindfolded and handcuffed. The sight looking into the wardrobe mirror was spot on and caught her playing with her clit. Turned her onto her back near the edge of the bed, legs up and rammed her again with her playing with her clit. She got the bullet vibrator and placed it against her clit with me still inside her. One hour is too short for me to pop a second time so gave up but she continued with the vibrator and I gave her a helping finger also to make her cum.

Overall very happy to have met her. Her AW profile is accurate to everything she offers and provides. Nothing about her was fake, it all felt natural and flowing like a proper GFE. Shower offered, drink offered, long lingering snog to say goodbye at the end. Though time was up, no rush to kick me out. She is small petite in stature which I like. I literally towered over her in my 6ft big frame size but she was not intimidated at all by me. Definitely a size 6 and small boobs B or C cup and natural. And her bum is so juicy to squeeze, I couldn't stop my hands from all the groping till start to leaving the door on those cheeks. She left a very good impression on me and I would be happy to revisit again and maybe a regular in future.

External Link/Members Only

Forgot to mention, location down the Bay the with plenty of visitor parking on site near her working apartment.

Offline Mil 34

Good review, she’s a very pretty girl, there’s some good ones in Cardiff lately

np500

Great review wanchor, high on list after these 3 reviews, she sounds very nice indeed  :thumbsup: shall endeavour to visit before Christmas.

Offline Steelworker

Good review, Wanchor. Glad you had fun like I did.   :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review Wanchor.

We are spoilt for choice at the moment in Cardiff

lucozing

Good detailed review.  She straight on my HL. Need to see this girl.  :music:

wanchor

Thanks guys. I did enjoy. And her normal rate at 130 per hour is good IMO  :thumbsup:.

lucozing

Thanks guys. I did enjoy. And her normal rate at 130 per hour is good IMO  :thumbsup:.

Will need to arrange her soon. How petite is she?

Offline Steelworker

Will need to arrange her soon. How petite is she?

Very. About 5 ft.

Offline mr big

Glad u had a good one she certainly a top girl she is petite great body and pretty

wanchor

How petite is she?

Steelworker and mr big answered perfectly  :thumbsup:.

Very. About 5 ft.

A top girl she is petite great body and pretty

IMO very pretty and attractive. And her bum is very juicy indeed.

Offline aps

Wanchor--glad you had a great time. She is amazing.

lucozing

IMO very pretty and attractive. And her bum is very juicy indeed.

I'm sold. Thank you for your kind respond :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  She is on my HL too, though the lack of a phone number is not that good for me.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Good review mate, sounds great fun !

Offline iverthickone

Yup, must give her a whirl!

Nice one wanchor  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Sometime yes. Thanks for the review. But I have others to attend for now...