Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho walkups  (Read 735 times)

rajj

Sorry guys not a review, I want to go to one of the soho walkups, but wanted to know if they film in there, don't want them to film it lol

Offline hugeload

assume you are always filmed.

rajj

Offline nigel4498

Is it Monday your back at school?

Offline JamesKW

Its not beyond possibility to assume you are being filmed where ever you go,even if it is just CCTV at the entrance or in the building.WGs are not the most trustworthy bunch and there is a market for voyeuristic type films.Personally I couldn't care less,but I don't assume it never takes place.

Offline joe diddley

I couldn't care less either. I doubt, however, if there is much of a market for "johns" going up and down stairs which is where the cameras are monitoring. These were mainly installed to stop thieves coming in to peddle stolen goods and other undesirables approaching customers for their "help". The added value is that they give maids and girls some advance warning about known or likely undesirables coming up the stairs. I personally see the cameras on the stairs as being a good thing but I can understand why some may feel uneasy about them.

Offline ralhar

before cctv on the walk up stairs there was all kinds of stuff going on... usually crack smoking and perverts wanking off... all of it was bad for business but robberies (targeted attacks on the girls takings) are the primary reason for cctv I think...

i remember the dean street venue used to be like a homeless shelter on the stairs and that crazy spiral staircased joint on peter street was pretty much a crack house...

sometimes the crackheads would try and scrounge or maybe bully less experienced customers but usually they would give you a conspiratorial wink or a nod and let you past on the understanding you wouldnt tell the maid they were there or she might chase them off...

i remember late one night at 4 lisle street this scabby faced somalian kid offering hits on his pipe for a fiver a time and some middle eastern punter taking him up on the offer... the state of his scabby face and the thought of sharing something that had touched his mouth made me retch...

soho was crazy back then... but I have never once heard of anyone being outed or blackmailed with cctv images.