Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - 1hr incall Nottingham - £150  (Read 1626 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tazman1002001]

Offline JimBob

External Link/Members Only

Well after my previous punt which didn't go well I needed to get back to basics with a girl I know I'll have a good time with. I've seen Zara probably about 10 times over the last couple of years, she's one of my group of regulars but I've never got round to doing a review before.

First off the boring stuff. Comms very easy I have her number so a few messages and we're all sorted for time and duration, no need for a booking through AW with this one once you are a regular in my experience anyway. Incall venue a nice and spacious ground floor modern apartment near the ice arena, never had a problem with parking nearby although could be an issue when something is on at the arena.

Physically Zara is very pretty, previous reviews have suggested a Scandinavian look which I would agree with. Nice toned tanned body with small natural boobs. She's a looker in my opinion.

I requested she get glammed up with make up as I was planning on ruining her good and proper. Within a few minutes of me being buzzed in I was sat on her sofa with The Simpsons on in the background while she's talking filth to me and deepthroating my cock, I held her head down down to get it in deep then held her head in place to face fuck her.

We moved into the bedroom where it was more of the same, rough owo and holding her head down to lick my balls her make up was starting to run by now. I decided Zara had earned a break from being ruined so she sat on my face for me to lick her smooth pussy, before she bagged me up and begged to be fucked roughly. So I did, first of all in mish and then from behind in doggy giving her arse a good slap and pulling her hair.

I was ready to cum now so Zara knelt before me and carried on with the dirty talk until I absolutely splattered her face with cum. She looked delightful all panda eyed and face full of spunk. I was regretting not paying extra to film the finale at that point.

We both got in the shower, her apartment has 2 showers so if time is nearly up it isn't normally an issue before I gave Zara the correct number of "entertainment vouchers" (I saw that on another review and it did amuse me) before I left.

To sum up. A nice pretty girl willing to be fucked good and proper and who seems to enjoy it. Hence why she's one my regs. Will keep seeing her around once every 6 weeks as I normally do.

Cheers

JB

Offline HailWood

Sounds like a good time and mojo restored Jim. :thumbsup:

Didn't know she was into the rough stuff. My interest is renewed
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:33:31 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline JimBob

Sounds like a good time and mojo restored Jim. :thumbsup:

Didn't know she was into the rough stuff. My interest is renewed

Lol she was yesterday. But as recent punts have shown YMMV. I think Zara is your classic example of if you become a regular client she might, key word here being might, be willing to step out of her comfort zone to please you so to speak. Owo and facials aren't listed as likes on her profile but I've never had a problem with owo and unless she's doing something just afterwards she's normally happy to let me spunk on her face  :diablo:

Online RogerBoner

She looks like the prettiest girl that I've seen on AW. An absolute beauty. Sounds like a great orgasmic punt. I only dated blonde beauties like this when I was younger thanks to the influence of Playboy and Mayfair magazines. She looks like she's just stepped out of the centrefold.  :rose:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, she looks and sounds certainly worth a visit, another i should have seen ages back after a conversation with CT highly recommending her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For those not aware, she has a free introductory video on her AW profile, which shows her body in full.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Interesting read.

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

....as recent punts have shown YMMV. I think Zara is your classic example of if you become a regular client she might, key word here being might, be willing to step out of her comfort zone to please you so to speak. Owo and facials aren't listed as likes on her profile.....

This is what puts me off about this lass.

£150ph is alot of money to spend on a might.  :dash: :dash: