Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie Scott - Cardiff tour  (Read 1319 times)

20 review(s) for Frankie Scott (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

We are individuals. And look for different things from SPs and our punts with them.

But I would speculate that for a number of us the ideal SP is: conventionally pretty, without too much make up; slim, but curvy, with big natural tits and prominent nipples; a warm, engaging personality; and a filthy mind, with a responsive body. In my opinion, Frankie is not too far away at all from that ideal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

We met for an incall at a City Centre hotel she'd booked for her tour. Lots of paid parking nearby, a clean comfortable room and no issues navigating past reception!

Following some good reviews from respected forum members I had pretty high expectations. They were exceeded. I thought Frankie was gorgeous, lots of fun and extremely horny.

On her profile she mentions she loves wet sex, ie in showers, Jacuzzi, etc. So we quickly stripped off and began there. Cleaning each other whilst we kissed passionately. She loves deep french kissing almost as much as I do. And we kept this up throughout the hour.

Toweling each other off I went down on her extremely responsive pussy. Always a big turn on for me, especially when she demanded that she sit on my face. The image and experience of her grinding her pussy on my tongue, whilst those large tits swung above me will stay with me for a very long time.

She is an equally enthusiastic fuck. Cowgirl, with those tits swinging again was a highlight. As well as missionary when she used a mini vibe on her clit to bring herself off whilst we fucked.

I managed to hold off from coming until she gave me some expert, deep throat, oral. Where I eventually came in her mouth. She doesn't swallow, but that was no issue for me.

Afterwards, we had a very peasant chat, on a variety of topics before I left on the hour mark. Great value at £120 for what was probably one of my top 10 punts of all time

Offline Steelworker

Great review, Grumpy. I also took advantage of her visit this week and had a great second meeting  :bomb:

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review GP.  I have not seen her, glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Great review, Grumpy. I also took advantage of her visit this week and had a great second meeting  :bomb:

Same here. I recently met up with F.S and had a blast. She's up there with Lileth WB etc from a service perspective. It's a big shame to Cardiff shes not permanently located here and the fact she's fully booked speaks volumes. Thanks to Red Steels & Pumpy for the heads up  :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

I'm half tempted to make a new AW profile just to arrange a visit. That is if I can't get another way in first.

Offline Razor Boy

Nice review Grumpy  :thumbsup:
She has recently gone onto my ever expanding hot list that seems to be added to more than ticked off at present  :dash:
Your review confirms that she should be near the top of that list.. glad you had a great time with her.

Offline HughJardon

She mentioned returning early/mid December, unless she gets a cancellation you may not get in Truth. But if I was you I'd definitely make a booking. She's up there mate, no doubting that

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Seeking and Org, I hope you do get to see her next time.

But you'll have to get in the queue behind me - and by the sound of it a few others  :D

STAR-LORD

Seeking and Org, I hope you do get to see her next time.

But you'll have to get in the queue behind me - and by the sound of it a few others  :D

Glad you had a blast Grumpy. Good review too. I must confess, I almost had a ForeverHung moment and jacked off to the content of this review!  :D And this is the 2nd review I've read which brought me close to this (the other being Mrdimond77 and his duo with Luscious Lileth and Welsh Elise - jammy son of a gun!  :P ) .

But what can I say Grumpy Pumpy. Fucking aye to you!  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Mil 34

I’ve been to see her today and it was epic. Can’t wait until her next tour now. Going to have to book early by the look of it  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

I’ve been to see her today and it was epic. Can’t wait until her next tour now. Going to have to book early by the look of it  :thumbsup:

At least you didn't have to laugh about me this time!  ;)  :D

Offline Mil 34

Did we laugh at you, can’t remember that ;).

np500

Nice one grumpy, Saw her last time she was here ( reviewed ) but it was due to a heads up from N W as I did’t know she was kenzie back when she was on my h l, so thought I’d go visit her, so happy I did, she blew me away, all the things grumpy expresses and more, ok she may not do anal or swallow, no problem by the Way ( what girl does every thing )  as frankie is brilliant from so many angles and perspectives, she’s a joy to visit and visit I shall before she departs our fair city, stoked.

Offline iverthickone

np500

Just got back from visiting frankie, had a great hour and some, well I had socks when I went in ? She’s back in December, Told her to book my arse in, hopefully I’ll find my socks !

STAR-LORD

Just got back from visiting frankie, had a great hour and some, well I had socks when I went in ? She’s back in December, Told her to book my arse in, hopefully I’ll find my socks !

What? She rocked your socks and you lost them?    :D :lol:

Offline iverthickone

Red..it's supposed to be your Cock you put up her mate!  :D

np500

:D yes , funnily enough I did put my cock in  :thumbsup: but yes , she did blow my socks off, as I say, up there with s j and kandice for the g f e , :wacko: shall be going back for sure

Offline SO595

Great review Grumpy.  I was also able to see her again on this visit and she was even better than last time if that's possible.

Your experience sound's a lot like mine, right down to starting in the shower. So much for that being an original idea of mine  :lol:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Bloody hell. And I thought that was a special treat she'd reserved for me  :D

Next time she's back we'll be drawing lots to try and book her

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Frankie is back in Cardiff in mid December

Form an orderly queue  ;)

STAR-LORD

Form an orderly queue  ;)

How about a disorderly queue?   :D

Offline SO595

Good news.  She seems to have put her rates up though  :(

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yeah, I saw that.

I wondered if that were for other parts of the country. Maybe she'll drop them for us poor impoverished Welsh punters  ;)

Offline SO595

Yeah, I saw that.

I wondered if that were for other parts of the country. Maybe she'll drop them for us poor impoverished Welsh punters  ;)

Fingers crossed. She wouldn't be the first SP to vary rates by location.  Kandice used to do that.

np500

STAR-LORD

Fuck me sideways,  I’m in  :bomb:

Golly, golly gosh darling. I can't believe you just said that!  :lol:

np500

Golly, golly gosh darling. I can't believe you just said that!  :lol:

Well,  she knocked me sideways the first time I met her, pummelled me in to submission the second time I met her, I’m happy to take it sideways or any way realy, so long as I get off on one , I’m happy .

Offline mrdiamond77

Good news.  I will have to try and get to see her.

STAR-LORD

Well,  she knocked me sideways the first time I met her, pummelled me in to submission the second time I met her, I’m happy to take it sideways or any way realy, so long as I get off on one , I’m happy .

Some rough and tumble choice of words there Red. You make her sound like the Batman to your Joker!  :sarcastic: