Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton Thai Massages  (Read 5072 times)

Offline nigel4498

I've used the 5th in your list, tara Thai massage in Eastleigh.
Proper professional massage but no sexual service, (not sure if you are looking for that).

Snowden72

I went to see Jane (top one) a couple of months ago, good professional massage by a nice looking Asian girl in Shirley, no topless offered so think she always stays clothed and only HR but a good location and £55 for an hour is a good price compared to all the other wgs asking £150 plus which I just wont pay.

Offline sunbunny

I've been to Kwan Phayao a few times - seems to be a one-woman operation as she normally locks the outer door.  Nice facilities and usually middle-aged ladies but quite a reasonable, relaxed massage and HE (£50 + £20 for 60 mins). Never been offered more.
Chana is a typical professional TCM joint. They had a very pretty young girl (Lily?) who worked on Saturdays/Mondays who knew her value and asked £20 more than the others! Otherwise some fairly grizzled veterans on the staff. FS on offer - was £60 when I last went about 9 mths ago.
Only been to Nina Thai once more than a year ago - excellent therapeutic massage but it was strictly legit then.
Perhaps I should get a hobby?

Offline houseboot

I've been to Kwan Phayao a few times - seems to be a one-woman operation as she normally locks the outer door.  Nice facilities and usually middle-aged ladies but quite a reasonable, relaxed massage and HE (£50 + £20 for 60 mins). Never been offered more.
Chana is a typical professional TCM joint. They had a very pretty young girl (Lily?) who worked on Saturdays/Mondays who knew her value and asked £20 more than the others! Otherwise some fairly grizzled veterans on the staff. FS on offer - was £60 when I last went about 9 mths ago.
Only been to Nina Thai once more than a year ago - excellent therapeutic massage but it was strictly legit then.
Perhaps I should get a hobby?

You have got a hobby.

An expensive one like the rest of us here.

Having said that, if I was a season ticket holder at a Premiership club and went to all their away games too then I would be probably paying just as much and having far less fun.

Offline sunbunny

Maybe no longer the Premiership but I have tried to go to Fratton Park a few times but I always seem to be diverted by the delightful Hayley?

Offline Chooser

Maybe no longer the Premiership but I have tried to go to Fratton Park a few times but I always seem to be diverted by the delightful Hayley?

Hi - have you actually punted Hayley? Don't see any reviews  of her by you? Any info would be helpful as she is on my hit list! Cheers.   :)

Offline sunbunny

There are dozens of very positive reviews of her on here already and it's difficult to find anything new to say. She's very attractive, enjoys her job and provides a first class service. She's certainly the best I've met so far and lots of other people seem to think the same.

Offline Chooser

It is always helpful to see current reviews especially when they confirm she is still the tops! Sadly, too many girls start off great but soon lose their mojo! It is good to keep up to date . Thanks Sunbunny.  :drinks:

Offline houseboot

I'm looking for a decent Thai massage in Southampton.

Could anyone give some feedback on the following links   :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

The premises quoted here are those of, what appears to be, a still active church.

Also used by:-

Offline hamchang

The premises quoted here are those of, what appears to be, a still active church.

Also used by:-

Well contrary to popular belief, not all Thai ladies are whore jacking blokes off for cash. Most are in the massage game, but not all. I went for a kosher thai massage in Glastonbury a lot, and it was in a room she hired for each person for the treatment time. Even on my first time there where I was in my pants (she told me to put them back on) with a hardon straining, and cash tucked under my phone in obvious clear sight, she never took the bait. So no doubt she hires a room in the church for each occasion or is sucking off the priest to get a free room