Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: mature-sexy-abbie's - Incall at a Hotel in Long Eaton  (Read 3224 times)

13 review(s) for mature-sexy-abbie (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only    Mature-sexy-abbie

Outcall
£120 for the hour

Met at Novotel in Long Eaton, was plan "B", my plan "A" called to say couldn't make it as her period had just started, but at least gave me enough notice.

Appointment was made by Phone and was able to see her within hour and a half, comms was very good via phone and txt after the initial contact. Let me know the hotel straight away, so when I arrived with about 8mins to go,phoned to let her know i was in car park. She told me room number and off I went.
Usually trick, knock on door, it opens with no sign of anyone. Once inside, door closed and was very pleased with what I saw, a tall lass, her photos are accurate, and her description in. She is a size 14 but carries it well and won't say she was a fat. She was wearing a black negligée with black bra, pants and stocking. And looked hot

Got paper work out the way

Now usually I don't go for enhanced breasts, and didn't notice till too late and after I had booked, but after plan A fell through I was about to burst. Whilst she kept her bra on she looked great, but once the bra came off you could see the marks under neath and the deformity. From the top looked great, also felt good.

Did kissing, a bit of light french, no DFK, she rubbed me up whilst talking and got me well hard. Stripped and lay on bed, whilst she proceeded to do OWO, and what a technique, I was very tempted to shoot my load straight away and try for a second pop, but remembered what happened last time I tried that with Veronica Diamond,

After a good session of oral, she slips on a rubber, and is just about to go cowgirl, when I say I want to repay the services and give her oral. A very nice clean pussy, and a delight to lick. Spent enough time on her to have some fun with her.

Then into the main course, she was tight, very tight, and it felt very good. Continued like this for a bit, still kissing, caressing, and stroking. Then into reverse CG, mish, then from the rear laying down (spoons - I think it be called) Shot my load in the bag and continued to play with her clit and tits a bit. Had a bit of a chat, she cleaned me up had a kiss then went on my way.

Abbie was, IMO a sexy lass, was responsive and was well worth the time, at no stage did she look at the clock or watch.
If you want serious tongue down the throat kissing, then not the lass for you, but all in all a good mature lass.

Would i see her again - I am torn due to the issue with the enhanced boobs, as it does not say anywhere on her profile anything to the fact, and I prefer natural.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Although you have stated Outcall, you went to see her at a Long Eaton Hotel, where she was working from. This is usually deemed to be an incall.

Have amended the title accordingly.

Offline NervousJ

I noticed she was back, but I couldn't make the times she was there.

I enjoyed my meet with her when she was last here. If  busty matures are your thing, then she's deffo worth a visit...

Must admit I don't mind false or natural, but you're right it doesn't say....
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:11:00 pm by NervousJ »

Offline shagmore

Although you have stated Outcall, you went to see her at a Long Eaton Hotel, where she was working from. This is usually deemed to be an incall.

Have amended the title accordingly.

Oops, sorry CT good spot, yes my mistake

Thanks

Offline Lincs.man1

Just my type, onto the hot list she goes..! Thanks for the review!

Offline The Owl

I noticed her extra of £20 if you want to cum again. Straight on my blacklist.

Offline Muff licker

I saw her a few months ago in Heathrow she is a dirty Cow and gives a great blow job but god those tits are a mess totally spoilt it for me.
I learned a lesson here how an operation can go badly wrong

Offline Lincs.man1

Contacted her via AW - No plans currently to visit East Midlands....  :unknown: