Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Gorgeous Sophie - Shoreditch - zero interest  (Read 1139 times)

10 review(s) for Young_Sophie  (2 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

Reading the other review here I decided to try my luck...

£80 for 30 min

Place: flat near shoreditch, discreet and nice looking. The bed was pretty bad though, very squeaky, any sex will be accompanied with all the bed noises and the feeling the bed might crumble

Comms: Good, via text, quick to answer

The girl: Really cute. Girl next door style, photos pretty on point. She has a cute face, small perky boobs, and is perfectly thick. Her legs, thighs and ass are great, I really loved it. I like curvy girls and she's a good one for that for sure

The meet

She asked me to go shower first, which I indulged. Then started... awkwardly. I'm taller than her (well she's quite short) and she was standing in front of me not looking at me. Okay. Sat down with her on me. FK (no tongue action) and started exploring her body which could have been great if she wasn't basically a dead doll. No noise, nothing, she just sits/stands/lays there and let you do whatever you want. I tried to chat a bit, no luck. A shame because physically I thought she was very attractive. She's cute and her bum is amazing. So I played a bit with her body while she was laying dead here... then moved to OWO

Subpar. Only put the tip in her mouth and lots of hand action. Well. Sex it is. Went for doggy first and what a view. She genuinely seemed to like that part, but the squeaky bed was really annoying!! We moved to mish which was her laying down as dead as ever waiting for me to do stuff. Spoon, same. CG, as she was about to start riding, her phone rang and she literally asked me to wait a sec so she could see what was on the phone. WTF????

CG was average. Her body is great and grabbing her ass felt amazing, but the clear lack of interest made it bad. I asked her to finish me with a handjob which she started trying with no oil. Then with terrible hand positioning so I had to guide her. In the middle of her wanking me, her phone rang again, and she told me "oh, time's up". Wow talk about clock watching. It didn't feel that long either? Asked her to quickly finish me and done

After that, as dead as ever. No conversation, nothing. I asked for if I could get a quick shower and she said no because her friend was using the bathroom. No one was in the bathroom, she just wanted me out of there quick. Conveyor belt I guess

Overall it was a crap experience only lifted by the fact that I really liked her looks. She doesn't look like she wants to do anything at all and just lets you do stuff until time's up. Oh, also, I left her place and checked my phone: that was exactly 23 minutes after the time I called her to ask for the flat number. So she probably timed 20 minutes from the moment I set foot in the flat. Fuck that. All for 80 as well ffs

Positives:

- Great looks if you like thick girls
- Great ass

Negatives:

- Everything else, literally, including:
- Absolutely zero effort or personality
- Zero skill either
- Extreme time watching

I guess YMMV but she very clearly looked like she didn't want to be there which is shit

Offline RayGuy

Sorry if my review led you to to have a crap time. She was inexperienced and quiet when I saw her but allowed herself physical enjoyment and there was some laughter and talk. Sounds like she has decided to shut down to get through meets and that this is not the job for her. 

Offline dami3n

saw her a few days ago on the back of the positive, thought she was cute from the PG and the big ass and hips suckered me :blush:

will do a  full review but a weak negative at best, really inexperienced, totally passive, looks away or eyes closed most of the time

made some pleasing noises but really shy and passive and I suspect she won't last long at this, maybe for the best as well.

real nice arse though :thumbsup: ...done in doggy it could be passable, helps if you have an active imagination and you can pretend she's really into it :D