Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 18YearOldSweetScouse - anyone seen? Otherwise I'm TOFTTing tomorrow  (Read 1667 times)

Offline mm86

External Link/Members Only

Wondering if anyone has seen this one? I've just booked for tomorrow and as she's only been around for a week was wondering if anyone has seen her and could let me know if it's really her in the pics (that fucking arse though?!) and what I should expect when I see her? Either way I'll be reporting back my experiences afterwards

vw

£180 on the hour no thanks, looks dodgy to me otherwise before that and limited likes. 

Offline Tricks

Expect to be left wanting and £180 the lighter, but hey! It's your money :hi:

Offline nephilim

Same, looks tempting and just up the road from me. But for £150 I could call up an agency and have a girl at my door in an hour who knows what she's doing. £180 for an unknown newbie is too much

AllenBooker

She doesn't enjoy much !! Her likes list is tiny.

Face Sitting
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving

I bet you'll have a fantastic time       :(

Offline Apple34343434

Let us know asap tmrw how it goes what tym u booked for?

vw

Let us know asap tmrw how it goes what tym u booked for?

why would anyone in their right mind announce that on forum?  :dash: :dash:

Offline Simmo87

£180 no thanks, plenty of decent girls out there for nearly half that price.

Offline xxxboy

why would anyone in their right mind announce that on forum?  :dash: :dash:

Maybe in hope that shortly after he has seen her a report may appear.

I would also like to see a report on her.

Offline Al1245

Personally I'd stay away from the girl. Just the whole profile give some me a funny feeling that it might be a scam or too good to be true. Let's be honest fellas what's a 18 year old scouse bird doing in bradford. Let's think with our brain and not with our dicks  :D

James999

Looks like a gallery / vid scam, and the don't call just text is a further indicator, as can't talk on the phone as you'd hear his voice, report it to AW and it will either get verified or deleted and the credits they've scammed be lost  :thumbsup:

Offline mm86

yeah in a way the higher prices make me think it's more likely to be legit but i guess ill find out and yeah not an extensive likes list but has what i'm looking for; kissing owo and fucking the only thing that id add would be CIM but i can live without that
getting a little bored of punting recently so if she's as stunning as she looks then i'll happily pay extra for this
will try report back either tonight or tomorrow gents

Online wristjob

The positive thing for me is both the pictures are the same girl in different locations. Could be a 18yo girl who is just that dumb, which isn't really a huge stretch is it. Doesn't look like a PG scam when the PG is 60p. Doesn't scream fake to me but I would really doubt she's a great shag and it's not exactly cheap.

Text costs 5p to see and if it's local no biggy to go knock on the door and walk if she's 50.

Yorkshireman1234

When you guys suggest this is a scam can you elaborate on what the scam could be

The mobile number is on the ad .....are you charged for calling it or something ?

Offline NigelF

She doesn't enjoy much !! Her likes list is tiny.

Face Sitting
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving

I bet you'll have a fantastic time       :(

That list is all you need for a good (albeit vanilla) GFE. Besides, most of the stuff on likes lists is rubbish and they either don't deliver or are very shit at it.

In my opinion, a small likes list is a good sign as it means the girl is not trying to over-promise (in an attempt to attract more punters). If you're looking for CIM then at least you know to go elsewhere and you won't end up being ripped off by this girl. Nonetheless, a small list is still no guarantee of the list being accurate though (despite it being so limited) nor is it a guarantee that what is on there is delivered well.

Maybe in hope that shortly after he has seen her a report may appear.

I would also like to see a report on her.

He certainly doesn't need to know the exact time (or "tym") of the booking though. Frankly, it's a poor idea to even mention the day.

When you guys suggest this is a scam can you elaborate on what the scam could be

The mobile number is on the ad .....are you charged for calling it or something ?

No. As wristjob suggests, it's unlikely to be a private gallery (PG) scam either. It's more likely to be just your typical crap WG scam - i.e. misleading photos and profile (e.g. they're a lot fatter or older etc) and their service is crap (shit shag etc). They rely on payment upfront (no refund for shit service or being rushed etc) and even if they're not as good looking as you were expecting, many punters will still cough up because they're horny.

In this case though, I imagine it's "just" poor service. Could be wrong though.

Offline mm86

well i saw her today and actually had a very nice time (or tym!)
had a very busy day since then so am shattered now will write the report up in the morning when my minds a bit fresher and clearer (i definitely will this time as have promised FR's in the past and not got round to it!)
for now the bullet points are: it is her in the pictures and shes a real stunner, that bum lives up to the promise in the pictures, service list was accurate and i had a good time all round
full details tomorrow

Offline NigelF

well i saw her today and actually had a very nice time (or tym!)
had a very busy day since then so am shattered now will write the report up in the morning when my minds a bit fresher and clearer (i definitely will this time as have promised FR's in the past and not got round to it!)
for now the bullet points are: it is her in the pictures and shes a real stunner, that bum lives up to the promise in the pictures, service list was accurate and i had a good time all round
full details tomorrow

Brilliant!

Offline tony2311

Offline mm86

She is no longer active

Ah fair. I'll wait til/if she resurfaces before posting my (potentially pointless) review. Although my brief overview above may provide enough to decide whether to contact her from her vivastreet ad in the meantime.

Offline Al1245

Cmon mate drop the review. We all been waiting to see how the experience went

Offline Widescreen

Cmon mate drop the review. We all been waiting to see how the experience went

Yes, please post it, she could pop back up at any moment.  It would be interesting to read, even if she has gone for good.

I was curious about her, as the ad read similar to a few of the others from Little Germany lately.

Offline mm86

Offline daffyduck

Could you please confirm the contact number on the vivastreet ad is hers? Just making sure someone's not scanned her AW profile and stuck it on Viva Street.

Offline Widescreen

Phone number is the same as the one that appeared on AW.