Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishNicole27 - Portsmouth  (Read 2483 times)

Blueboy2016

Viva street profile tho I can't find it at the moment tho I only saw her mid last week.

Nicole was actually located in Cosham near the high street. Quick punt for  £60 then £10 extra for owo.

She describes herself as mid 20s...probably right...size 14 but likely 16 to 18...she is also quite short so quite a round girl. In her text she said she was extremely busty. This is no lie...she has absolutely massive heavy tits. She has quite a pretty face and olive skin from Greek family history she told me. Tho I like big big tits...she just wasn't a turn on for me so after some poor hurried oral I came over her tits and left. She is friendly...she put a nice black dress on ..heels and black knixs I just didn't find her a great turn on..prefer the blonde blue eyes fair skin girl more my thing....despite her huge tits. Mark as neutral...but not really all her fault...just think my brain was not thinking....more my cock...so not a good call by me. Profile was right tho...pretty face...massive tits.and I mean massive.....short and curvy....just not quite for me. Can't find profile presently.

Del01

Offline Zimbaman

Have a link by a chance?

I may have imagined it.. but I think he did mention in his review that he couldn't find the link now. Just a couple of times  :dash:

Offline Jules2205

Did she have some scars on her arms (like self harming ones). If so it was External Link/Members Only

Blueboy2016

I didn't notice scars on her arms....i was probably looking at her tits the whole time. I saw her on viva street..she said AW was fake...yet clearly she has moved to AW because this is 100% the girl I saw. I do mention again....not large tits....fucking huge mega tits. ..much like my favourite working girl...Rosie for play....just I fancy Rosie in every way...including her skills and attitude...but this is the girl I saw..!!!!

Offline mr_man_69

She used to be in Shenley, deffo had scars on her arms in her previous AW profiles likely from self harm.

Then there's this External Link/Members Only

Offline Love jugz

Probably going to give this girl a go. I love gigantic tits.

What's that BBC link about?