Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip Clubs in Leeds or York.  (Read 2580 times)

Offline derbyladsouth

I know a lot of punters don't like strip clubs but I enjoy the teasing then go and find a cheap blow and go. Are there any decent ones in Leeds or York that allow touching. I'm up in the area later this week. Any help greatly appreciated.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know a lot of punters don't like strip clubs but I enjoy the teasing then go and find a cheap blow and go. Are there any decent ones in Leeds or York that allow touching. I'm up in the area later this week. Any help greatly appreciated.

You won't get to touch any lass in the clubs in Leeds. If you are able to stay sober you may have a chance once their shift has ended. For the money it will cost you you're better off going straight to a pro$$ie IMHO.

Don't know about York.

Offline HarryZZ

Had a punt with a lass in Hull, she'd started her "adult" career in a lap dancing club in Leeds, she was very surprised that I really believed there was no touching, "extras" were also widely available. I have no experience of private dances, not in the UK anyway, I'm still not sure if it was BS as I've never met a bloke who's admitted any more than a lap dance happens when the curtains close.

Offline anonyorks

York has one club that is an embarrassment  :lol: can't speak about Leeds. There is one in Harrogate that is an absolute rip off also.

Just book a girl who lap dances IMO

Offline jred27881

External Link/Members Only

This one's in York and pole dances apparently.
  ;)

Hope it helps

Offline mm86

Its hard graft with strippers, getting them to do more but it can be done.

I really enjoy the chase and the uncertainty (similar to the appeal that thai massages have to me), which is the only reason anyone would try and go further with strippers, because it's gonna cost you a lot to even find out, no guarantee at all, and if you do get to go further will cost you even more!

If it's just touching you want, most girls will let you have a few cheeky feels if you take them VIP private or whatever their clubs equivalent is called. Always cameras so has to be discrete as hell, and only if the girl knows you can control yourself and feels comfortable with you.

I've only ever managed to take home 2 strippers, but it was such a buzz when i managed to. You will be paying them hundreds though.

If the average stripper makes anything from £400-£1000 a night, an extra £100 isn't gonna change much. An extra £300-£500 is more likely to, and mitigate any hesitation on her part. But she wont do it for any price if she doesn't feel comfortable with you.

Offline derbyladsouth

Thanks for the comments. Looks like I'll have to wait till back down London.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the comments. Looks like I'll have to wait till back down London.

Try this one....

External Link/Members Only

....she used to be a stripper.

Gporgie

Now a Duracell bunny, she is relentless in bed an amazing kisser.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Now a Duracell bunny, she is relentless in bed an amazing kisser.

You got a review for us to read ??

Offline Simmo87

mansion in York is OK, just avoid it on race days as its full of travellers thinking there Al Capone.

Offline HarryZZ

mansion in York is OK, just avoid it on race days as its full of travellers thinking there Al Capone.

If you drop in early, before 11.00, you'll get a lot of attention in my experience.

Offline mm86

got a link please? just tried to google it and could only find nightlcub or is that the one?

Offline anonyorks

got a link please? just tried to google it and could only find nightlcub or is that the one?

Yeah that is the one, been a few years but pretty sure the top floor is the strip club with a normal club downstairs

Gporgie

You got a review for us to read ??

Is their not enough reviews of Candii  already I can do so if you want but dont think their is much to add but definitely tops my list after punting for four years, probably met her 8-10 times so I guess it would be a positive

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is their not enough reviews of Candii  already I can do so if you want but dont think their is much to add but definitely tops my list after punting for four years, probably met her 8-10 times so I guess it would be a positive

The more the better IMHO as it helps to form a "balanced view" of a lass.  :hi: :hi:

Gporgie

Lap dances don't seem to be her favorite activity, the thought of a blowjob during a  lap dance seemed appealing to me . Had a meeting with Candii last weekend and asked her lap-dancing which she says she does but prefers not to do. this may put off some guys but their is plenty she does very enthusiastically.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....the thought of a blowjob during a  lap dance seemed appealing to me.

Indeed........seems very appealing to me as well.  :drinks: :drinks:

.....their is plenty she does very enthusiastically.

There are plenty of things that Candii prefers not to do anymore that she used to do very enthusiastically.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think it's a sign of her advancing age.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: