Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru  (Read 1130 times)

Spiders89

Really fancy a nuru massage,  never had one before and wanted to try it for ages.  I'm in Coventry and there's nothing here but can anyone recommend a girl in Birmingham or surrounding areas? 

Dirty Lad

Charly is about 20 miles out of Birmingham but certainly worth the trek.

Ill watch the thread with interest as I love nuru massages and am interested in other providers that are available 👍👍

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Really fancy a nuru massage,  never had one before and wanted to try it for ages.  I'm in Coventry and there's nothing here but can anyone recommend a girl in Birmingham or surrounding areas?

Be careful when booking nuru. Some say they do it but in reality it is only body to body which is entirely different.

And some of those offering body to body only rub their tits up and down your back and front a couple of times and want an extra 20 quid for doing so!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

I agree that Charly does a great Nuru massage, but its a bit pricey at £160 for and hour or £280 for 2 hours but it is worth it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or you could try Chardonnay in Birmingham City who also does it, and you can book for a minimum of 30 minutes for £80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

IMO Charly does the best, but both girls offer a really good experience.

Dirty Lad

I have never tried Chardonnay as she tends not to accept short notice bookings, which is usually best for me, as I don't know where I am working from one day to the next.  I hear that she is brilliant though.

I do agree with Stapler as well, as some of he rip off merchants are happy to charge you extra just to slide their nipples across your back, which bears no resemblance to a nuru massage at all.

Spiders89

Be careful when booking nuru. Some say they do it but in reality it is only body to body which is entirely different.

And some of those offering body to body only rub their tits up and down your back and front a couple of times and want an extra 20 quid for doing so!

Thought that would probably be the case which is why i thought I'd ask.  Might give charly a go though.  I'll let you know how i get on