Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Pop up" brothels raided in Sheffield!  (Read 1353 times)

ShadowOne

Just seen this in the local paper - anyone know any more?!

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

WTF  :unknown: :unknown:

I keep an eye on the "scene" in Sheffield and hadn't seen/heard anything about this "issue" at all.

Offline munterhunter

I know the car wash they "visited" near primrose view but was unaware of the "pop up" brothels on London Rd.

Offline sonic999

Not heard anything either about this, Can't even think about where on London road this could be.

Offline hamchang

The reception centre for the ladies looks like a right laugh - wonder if the filth will be putting the girls to work themselves to top up their pensions and the masonic hall roof restoration fund?

Offline BP96

Likewise never come across anything like that, I guess these guys don't advertise through AW maybe word of mouth?

PS everyone reading needs to aware that having sex with a girl who has been trafficked is a criminal offence.

Offline hamchang

clearly they are talking about the shared houses / flats with a few Romanian birds working in them. A brothel to them will be a place with more than one bird in it selling her ass.

"For some, they may be working there by choice but if they are, it’s because they feel they don’t have another choice.

...or they do have a choice, have decided that they want to earn a years salary in a fortnight getting pumped in Sheffield, responded to one of the many adverts in Romanian advertising blatantly for hookers.

Funny - with the EE birds, it is sex trafficking. For British birds though they are worried about TAX not being paid. Why not raid the Romanian pimps for Tax evasion?

Offline sanchez

Never seen or heard anything about this, especially London Road. The only girls I know who work on there are Thai Grace and then another Thai group who work further up behind another restaurant but they seem to be a more mature group. Sounds like this was a younger more vulnerable group of girls.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....having sex with a girl who has been trafficked is a criminal offence.

Indeed and ignnorance is no defence.

Online sheffielder

Most of the EEs on vivastreet / awork are all S1 S2 S3 S6 non of those areas are around London road I dont think. It is quite concerning though.