Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: warning bareback  (Read 2469 times)

Offline chrishornx

watch out guys this gem has escaped from Cueballs storage system and in replying to a reverse booking confirms she does bareback

not a pleasant thought

Offline cueball

Offline scutty brown

watch out guys this gem has escaped from Cueballs storage system and in replying to a reverse booking confirms she does bareback

not a pleasant thought

something missing ?
a link?
I think

Offline threechilliman

not a pleasant thought

Why would she be confirming she does BB??

Offline bigthickdick

Seeing this:

in replying to a reverse booking confirms she does bareback

I'd also like to know the answer to the question below...

Offline scutty brown

the obvious assumption is that Chris asked for it.....so why is he reporting?
And we still don't know who she is.

Offline chrishornx

Seeing this:

I'd also like to know the answer to the question below...

apologies for lack of link. I copied it but forgot to paste it in original post

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

for those gents interested in knowing why she was advertising bareback I would respectively suggest you message her directly and ask heras it is  nothing to do with me why she said it. Her response to my reverse booking was £110 for hour basic service but she went on to say she did charge extra for anal and bareback. Now exactly why she did that is for you guys to ask her if the answer is necessary.

To me the fact she offered bareback was enough to put me off.

Offline bigthickdick

for those gents interested in knowing why she was advertising bareback I would respectively suggest you message her directly and ask heras it is  nothing to do with me why she said it. Her response to my reverse booking was £110 for hour basic service but she went on to say she did charge extra for anal and bareback. Now exactly why she did that is for you guys to ask her if the answer is necessary.

Fair enough.

Jay-Jay

Bloody 'ell ! You mean the pictures weren't ???

Jay

Offline chrishornx

the obvious assumption is that Chris asked for it.....so why is he reporting?
And we still don't know who she is.

No Scutty your 'obvious assumption' is out of order and misleading

I would never do bareback she simply volunteered the info outright in replying to my Reverse booking which also made no reference or request for bareback ...hence the reason I was appalled and reported her. I wouldn't 'out myself' on UKP as a barebacker if I was using AW to find willing participants

hate the idea of bareback 

Offline scutty brown

size 24?
Hope she never goes to Japan, the fuckers would harpoon her

Offline bigthickdick

It's Sunday... my vicar in church this morning pulled me to one side and said "stop being an orrible fucker"

It's Monday tomorrow though  :lol:

This is what happens when you go to church Cueball... nobody guarding the cage  :scare:

Offline bigthickdick

Fair enough mate and sorry for the wrong assumption. However if you read back your original post you'll see why a few of us thought that it's what you've asked for in your RB. After your second post it's clear now so I apologise and thanks for the warning. :hi:

Offline cueball

This is what happens when you go to church Cueball... nobody guarding the cage  :scare:

I thought I'd locked it up firmly... Just shows the power of hungry chompers.... one has chewed her way out.....

It's safe now though, they're all accounted for and happily munching their gruel  :lol:

I blame the vicar  :D

Offline scutty brown

I would never do bareback she simply volunteered the info outright in replying to my Reverse booking which also made no reference or request for bareback ...hence the reason I was appalled and reported her. I wouldn't 'out myself' on UKP as a barebacker if I was using AW to find willing participants

Never really thought you did Chris - it was just that your post seemed so confused the whole thing didn't seem right. I almost believed your account had been hacked. I was trying to show that something didn't seem to add up

Offline ExtraLymm

She also mentions it on her likes.... So not that it matters but anyone with sense wouldn't go there with a barge pole. But now its documented so even if she changes her likes, its here for the archive....

Cheers for the heads up Chris

Offline scutty brown

I thought I'd locked it up firmly... Just shows the power of hungry chompers.... one has chewed her way out.....

It's safe now though, they're all accounted for and happily munching their gruel  :lol:

I blame the vicar  :D

Church?
I thought you buggers in Blackburn had all converted to Allah!

Offline cueball

Church?
I thought you buggers in Blackburn had all converted to Allah!

Two towns in that post scutster..... and I'm from neither  :D

Offline shaft10

size 24?
Hope she never goes to Japan, the fuckers would harpoon her

and the quote of the day goes to .....  :D :hi: 

Offline mexicola

I spotted it on her profile yesterday, screen shot pic added to that thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161818.0

Just don't ask why I clicked on her profile   :blush:

Offline chrishornx

Two towns in that post scutster..... and I'm from neither  :D

lol another wrong assumption

vw

I spotted it on her profile yesterday, screen shot pic added to that thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161818.0

Just don't ask why I clicked on her profile   :blush:

She has arrived on uke too. 

External Link/Members Only

advertising bb and CIP

Offline threechilliman

Fair enough mate and sorry for the wrong assumption. However if you read back your original post you'll see why a few of us thought that it's what you've asked for in your RB. After your second post it's clear now so I apologise and thanks for the warning. :hi:

+1. :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

FUCKING HEEEEELLLLL.

and she says shes in Blackpool on 29th, whole new meaning to "riding the big one"  :scare:

face sitting on her likes, i bet it is...jesus man each to there own I spose
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:22:10 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline chrishornx

no need for an apology kind sir you didn't post any assumption on here and I can see how my original post could have been read differently.

But I never said I had asked for BB in my RB  so a bit unfair for someone to assume I did and tompost  that assumption before checking.

still let us hope everyone steers well clear of her 

Offline chrishornx

Bloody 'ell ! You mean the pictures weren't ???

Jay

Jay

of course the photos put me off but I read that she offered BB on her RB  booking response before I even opened up her profile to see the pictures

Offline Deepstroker

Each to their own but i dont think i could do her if she paid ME.

Offline softlad25

PMSL when I opened link
maybe the bareback was to try entice you   :lol:

Offline chrishornx

PMSL when I opened link
maybe the bareback was to try entice you   :lol:

lol it was so appealing!!!!!

surely her photos are enticement enough

Offline scutty brown

lol it was so appealing!!!!!

surely her photos are enticement enough

careful Chris, we'll start getting worried about you again........

Offline chrishornx

careful Chris, we'll start getting worried about you again........

lol seems it was only you worried,  with your assumptions