Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBWTITSANDASS TROWBRIDGE  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Pervert007

Has anyone seen this lady before bbwtitsandass on aw not the prettiest but sounds like she is up for anything  don't know how to get her profile up sorry she is in trowbridge

Offline houseboot

Has anyone seen this lady before bbwtitsandass on aw not the prettiest but sounds like she is up for anything  don't know how to get her profile up sorry she is in trowbridge

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline whaleears

No, not with a stolen dick either.

Offline hamchang

If you like this big fat monstrosity, you should look up that other Trowbridge bird Chrystal Dennison. She is hideous as well.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her when I popped in to get a nosh from the other bird who works with her. Size 14 my arse. maybe her left leg is a size 14, but the other one is as well.

Seemed a friendly type though....

Offline Pervert007

Anyone got her number she has got some great reviews would do it through AW but it won't accept my email address

Offline nigel4498

Ah, Crystaldenison, one of AW finest performers.
I think not.
Hidden feedback too.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Ah, Crystaldenison, one of AW finest performers.
I think not.
Hidden feedback too.

Had her on my HL for a while. Always thought the photo angles were iffy / to hide the body size. Feedback has only recently been hidden for some strange reason.

She had a snake for a pet
And an amulet
And she was breeding a dwarf
But she wasn't done yet
She had gray-green skin
A doll with a pin
I told her she was alright
But I couldn't come in
(I couldn't come in right then)

Frank Zappa - Camarillo Brillo.

Offline Stiltskin

....Always thought the photo angles were iffy / to hide the body size.

And you'd be right about that. She's a big girl alright, but at least she's got small tits! The worst of both worlds :D.