Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy-miss-naughty of pimlico, vauxhall, nine elms, London  (Read 574 times)

2 review(s) for sexy-miss-naughty  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline fablondon

External Link/Members Only

In the search for the ultimate milf, a little while ago, tried the above on strength of some of her past reviews. Text com was good but whilst at the time the idea was a meet in Pimlico as the date was getting closer, we "moved" to Vauxhall and then to Nine Elms. A bit of a trek from Vauxhall tube until the new Nine Elms station opens.

Flat was in an ex council block, tidy and well kept.

The lady was probably sixty+ vs an disclosed age of 46 on profile and to be honest this was well into gilf territory which is not my cup of tea. Closed my eyes and put up with it and whilst she said she was well into kissing, which I am as well, in this occasion adopted the FK technique of many working girls, tight lips and rotation of the head as promptly as possible.

Having said the above, she was willing, put some effort into it and pleasant but such level of misrep is not acceptable

Will not return

Will not return