Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Nicola of Slough  (Read 701 times)

1 review(s) for Ann_Vicious (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I am looking for a Tontober punt, and notice Nicola at £90. Booking by text.  So easy.   The location was a block of flats in central Slough I have been to before - hard to park, hard to find right door and a pest of an access code.  But I knew what to expect and got into flat eventually. Fit for purpose.  Nicola is very small - about 5 ft and slim.  Very young looking 24.  I believe she is Polish (she knew stuff about Poland) but she looks perhaps half Pakistani or some exotic blend.

She strips off immediately and lies on the bed.  Waits for me to strip.  She doesn't talk much - light kissing - a bit of tongue but no enthusiasm.  Very mechanical, she waits patiently as I kiss, suck her tiny tits, and lick her tiny pussy.  She realises it is her turn so she give me reasonable OWO.  She doesn't do 69.  Sex in two positions - she angles herself in doggy and hooks her legs in mish and so on to make the sex gentle.  She never really smiles.

I am think of cutting my losses, but the chat while I recover is OK, perhaps she will warm up.  She does help get me going with nice tongue on the end of my dick.  But round 2 is even less fun than round 1 - she is too passive and not enjoying it.

Positive.  Easy to book, attractive young girl, all services offered, low price.
Negatives.  Too passive, seemed to not want to fuck.

Would not return.  Oh well Tontober is about trying new things. I think she is returning to Gloucester soon.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT because she was on my radar and both locations are fine for me.  :hi:

The profile didn't inspire confidence and your experience backs this up.

She seems like only a Plan B if one is in her area.

Offline WKD123

Thanks for being prepared to TOFTT - this is in an area I sometimes work in and would be looking for a punt, but your review has helped me look elsewhere. Cheap, but I think I would rather pay a bit more and get a better experience. After I have exhausted my HL, I have a few on my TOFTT list that I'll do and report back!