Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 1583 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by ]

HARPOON

Location : Nottingham, Jnct 25 M1. Very nice, clean and spacious apartment. Very safe, easy to access.
Date: October 2017
Cost/Duration : £450 for 3 hours.  :yahoo:

Camilla's has lots of reviews and i have enjoyed her services both on a 1-2-1 and duo basis, always having a positive experience.
I wanted to post this just as an update but also as i had a fantastic new experience of Tie and Tease with her and i hope this is something she continues
to offer because it's bloody good.

The day started poorly, i had planned an afternoon with a London Switch, which i had arranged some time ago. Unfortunately, a last minute cancellation left me with the
raging horn and a pocket full of cash. B'ham is piss poor so a quick look on the Regulars Hot List and i text Camilla to see if she was free, praise the lord she was so i set off on my way.

It's the details that make a punt good..... cup of coffee ready on arrival, Camilla in a little black lingerie number, fresh towel in the bathroom - Magic.

The first two hours were a fantastic session of massage, prolonged OWO, RO and sex in a number of positions.... CG, RCG and Doggy, all very enjoyable. Camilla even slipped in a jewelled
butt plug in her bumbum for my pleasure while on top in RCG, what a view. The two hours culminated in Camilla finishing me off with her trademark wet and sloppy OWO while rubbing my
balls until i exploded all over her face, i was well and truly emptied. It was an epic cumshot and a pity we didn't get it on film.

Another quick cuppa where we discussed some of my recent BDSM adventures, Camilla seemed pretty interested ad began to show me some of her new toys (pinwheel, flog, whip, blindfold,
spreader bar, which immediately piqued my interest). I asked if she fancied another hour Tie and Tease session on me obviously, which she agreed so i thought let's have a go at this.

I was blindfolded with my hands tied with rope. Camilla then proceeded to use the pinwheel all over my legs, balls and cock while sucking my nipples. She then swapped over to using the whip
on my legs which got me super excited, i just love sensory deprivation. We moved on to Camilla sitting on my face while i eagerly lapped at her loveliness while she played with my bulging cock.
Camilla then rode me in RCG and CG which was quite frankly sublime.

More teasing until she squirted what i think was oil over my chest and rubbed it in before a good 20 minutes of DT OWO and licking and playing with my balls, i was super hard at this point and
ready to explode in a heightened state. But she wasn't finished with me yet......... she nipped off to get some ice cubes and gave me the most intense OWO i have experienced. This resulted
in another super explosive cumshot, spunking everywhere.

What a cracking afternoon.

Highly recommended, which you already probably knew but the T&T i will be back for more of that........

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Jeez £450 for 3 hours.  :scare: :scare:

Thanks but no thanks.

HARPOON

Horses for courses fishy !
Sub/Dom pricing is around £200 an hour so i have no problem in this, but understand my tastes are not for everyone.

Offline Kingy28

Jeez £450 for 3 hours.  :scare: :scare:

Thanks but no thanks.
Also £100 for 30 mins. I'd love to see her cos she does look hot  but my big brain is overruling my little brain at the moment

vw

Sub/Dom pricing is around £200 an hour so i have no problem in this, but understand my tastes are not for everyone.

why the  :yahoo:  next to the price and no other emojjis used?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Would have thought this

another super explosive cumshot

Deserved that more than the price.   :bomb:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:37:43 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

Nice review Harpoon; it sounds like another good session (pleased the East Mids keeps delivering for you). :thumbsup:
Have to agree with Fishy though -£450 for 3hrs is 'occasional treat' territory rather than 'regular' (it'd break my bank account.

HARPOON

I couldn't do it every week !! But you know i like my little extended "treats"......

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agreed it is horses for courses.  :drinks: :drinks:

BUT I've not met a proper domme yet that would let me fuck her. For that matter I've yet to meet a proper domme that would suck my dick.

TBH I prefer doing the tying  :cool:  :cool: albeit there's also a place for a good pegging in my twisted world.  :diablo: :diablo:

You enjoyed it and ultimately that's what matters.  :hi: :hi:

HARPOON

Nothing wrong with a good pegging and then whipping them off  a nubile things body using a nice flogger. I have only found a few that will do that and really enjoy it though....

Offline HailWood

I couldn't do it every week !! But you know i like my little extended "treats"......

I do indeed  :D

Think I'm going to throttle back a bit in the new year. Stick to 2 or 3 regs who deliver the type of services I've grown to to enjoy this year (with the occasional treat, obviously). One thing for sure is that I intend to limit to £130ph or £220 for 2hrs.

HARPOON

Yes i agree MTB. West Midlands is piss poor at the moment and i can't see it improving, if i am honest there's probably 2-3 in the South West that i really enjoy seeing (but not the travelling),
and a handful in the East/West Mids. There about 3 or 4 in London that do really good Sub sessions but i hate the travelling.

Overall, i would say it's desperate.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nothing wrong with a good pegging and then whipping them off  a nubile things body using a nice flogger. I have only found a few that will do that and really enjoy it though....

You "talking" about a switch session OR are you the one being flogged ??

The lasses I've seen like to be "ontop" for the full session.

HARPOON

I very much enjoy pegging and flogging a sub or switch. Not keen on me being pegged lol........

Offline mrfishyfoo

I very much enjoy pegging and flogging a sub or switch. Not keen on me being pegged lol........

With you now.  :hi: :hi:

Agree there aren't many lasses about now that will let you flog them and fuck their arses.  :cry: :cry:

They all seem to want to be in control of the action.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: