Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie hot girl - Amazing - Water Street - Birmingham  (Read 2907 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Pdiddy2017

Hi Guys just been to see Barbie - what a fantastic meet

External Link/Members Only

Water street Birmingham booked via maid told her I will walk if B&S

Limited English but stunning looking with braces in her teeth but you cannot feel them when she has her lips round you cock. Really young looking natural tits and lovely shaved, very petite
Spent the whole hour bashing different positions, even did it on the chair in the room, we had to use google translate cause her english is crap but did not stop the actions
Some anal then back to pussy, OWO, didn't try kissing its no my thing, cow girl squat, doggy, missionary with legs wide open behind her ears just the way I like it  :yahoo:
Guys she is amazing willing and let me pound away like mad

Sorry if its fluffy and if I missed something please do let me know

Enjoy

Offline Bumbuttass

The for the review OP.

She's got positive reviews so tempted to see her but I just don't find her face attractive to be honest.

Decisions decisions!

Offline SomTumFucker

Stuck in the punting wasteland of Stafford Town for work next week and Barbie seemed to be worth the trip but her maid is a moody unhelpful cow. Called simply to check she was working next week and she refused to answer; telling me to call on the day and hung up. Clearly Barbie has a full dance and isn't interested.