Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - South Kensington  (Read 764 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Another time waster allert.
Just wanted to allert you guys the above I think called Alex kept me wandering the streets of South Kensington for about 60 minutes and refused to answer her phone or respond to texts after I booked her few hours earlier.
Make me wonder if all the hookers in Cloisters building are fake or what.

Offline Wankingdead

Sorry I meant for this to be an obvious negative0

Online Sinz

Sorry I meant for this to be an obvious negative0

Amended - Thought you had got it wrong.

Online LLPunting

Another time waster allert.
Just wanted to allert you guys the above I think called Alex kept me wandering the streets of South Kensington for about 60 minutes and refused to answer her phone or respond to texts after I booked her few hours earlier.
Make me wonder if all the hookers in Cloisters building are fake or what.

Can you clarify the events of these 60 mins waiting?  Did she not reply at all from the time of your arrival until you finally called it quits?  How many attempts did you make to contact her?

Oh, and the reason you never her might be because she's Bethanie Badertscher, apparently some internet hottie:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:20:55 am by LLPunting »

Offline Wankingdead

I arrived ahead of time. So stopped at a pub beside the tube for a whiskey sour then text her no response wited for 10 minutes then walked to the building text again no response . Went into a nearby coffee place for an americano tried the phone number which went straight to message. Finished my coffee walked up and down for a while send a final messsage about waisting my time and left.

Online LLPunting

Thanks, I would've bailed after 5-10 mins for an unknown. 
Typically if I'm given the Cloisters as the venue then I'll try to find a Plan B (and C) in the block before I make the journey.

There are plenty of active SPs in the Cloisters though usually it's newish girls so it's more likely you'll be ToFTT than finding a well reviewed one known to UKP.

Offline Wankingdead

Agree
I will avoid any girl working in that building in the future.

Online LLPunting

Agree
I will avoid any girl working in that building in the future.

Tbh I don't think I've had a good punt there since around 2003. But then again I have avoided the agencies that have their girls here as all were above my budget. I've recounted the few times I've ended up there this past few months when I chanced some indies or WeChat girls.