Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKimberley1997xx _ Northwich  (Read 1361 times)

7 review(s) for xxKimberley1997xx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a double review, since I've seen Kimberley twice this week :P :P :P

Viewed a previous post about her and she went onto my HL.

Saw her at the beginning of the week for a £50 half hour session of kissing & HJ
Was a little unsure of what this would actually be, but decided I'd TOFTT.

She's cute says she's 20 but looks about 17, lovely body with small responsive tits.
No point in explaining her gaff, since she's moving in a week or so's time.

The first session was just what I hoped for, had her dressed in lovely dark stocking and suspenders and me stark bollock naked on her lounge settee. Lots of DFK and I was allowed to put my fingers in whatever hole I wanted. Got her to slowly wank me off while she played with herself. I think she made both of us cum (well I certainly did) :drinks:
It was a great session and really reminded me of when I was a teenager having my first tentative experience making out with my GF.

Enjoyed it so much I decided to return.
This time she offered "to go the whole way" for £150 for the hour.
Again got her dressed in lovely stockings and suspenders (this really turns me on to see such a young thing dressed so whorish).
Like the first time all the action was done on her settee, which won't be to everyone's taste.

Had sex in CG, missionary & spoons, DFK, OWO, and toy show (not in that order) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
She was even able to make me shoot twice in the hour, which is not easy these days.

She's one very eager girl and loves to please (slightly sub I would say), but she's dirty and seems to be up for most things (although she says she can't take anything larger than a finger up her arse).

Would I return......YES :cool: :cool:

Offline cueball

If this lass doesn't fit into tontober then I'll plat snott  :D

Cheers for reviewing muscles and please link your review into the tontober regional thread if you can  :hi:

Well.... on the first meet perhaps... she's top end at 150 quid on the second
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:38:13 pm by cueball »

Offline xxlmuscles

Hi CueBall, sorry I've no idea how to link it.......and it was £150 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

Hi CueBall, sorry I've no idea how to link it.......and it was £150 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, I realise pal... my post makes more sense now I've added to it

Offline ISTS2005

She on my HL. The half hour no sex meet sounded different - I hope she lets you touch anywhere, tits pussy etc? I know its a bit of a cop-out her not doing sex in the half hour but it just seems a bit different than a usual punt and its got my attention.

Offline xxlmuscles

Touching, fingering (front and back) is on the menu. But no oral either way.