Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: spoiledgflondon (or Amber_ambs)  (Read 1442 times)

10 review(s) for THE BADDEST XXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219059) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6034209) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline JuniorWashington09

Link: External Link/Members Only

Boy!! where do I begin, I should have looked her up on here before hand. I'm looking now and I pretty much got the same treatment as other reviewers mentioned.

It was my last night in the appartment going into Saturday, my plan A fell through so I searched up AW and came across her profile, had a little champagne so being in the mood I just wanted someone to come down and end the night well (Boy was i wrong!!! :thumbsdown:)

Initial comms, were superb, called her spoke to her and she seemed ok over the phone. She was somewhere in Mayfair and got an Uber down to me. So she finally gets to me and I took inside, and it all pretty much went downhill from there.

She sat herself on the dining table chair, watching TV, and I sat on the couch. Tried to break the ice and conversate, how was your day?, what have you been up to?, only to be responded to by sarcastic responses about, why I am asking these questions, and being told I'm being wierd. OK! :unknown:

Offered her some of my champagne ( i'm thinking she maybe tense, we've only just met after all).
She looks at the bottle, and goes "What is it?
Its Champagne,
"Well you can pour me some if you want" to which I said, i'm only offering, if you don't want any its fine! only for her to say "I'm not saying I don't want it, if you want to pour me some you can". At this point, in the back of my mind, there's a small thought slowly burning, saying what the **** have you done to yourself here mate. But I will look past that, maybe the action might negate her f****** atrocious attitude.

She wanted to smoke, so I allowed her to smoke out of the window, during which we actually had decent conversation and a bit of chuckle for about 5 minutes.  Finally I said shall we go to the bedroom, she gives me a awkward puzzled look, like me asking for us to go there was sleazy in some way.

I'm trying my best to stop my blood from boiling, but I'd already parted with the cash  :dash:, so i'm going to have to see this through.

So we get in the room, I take my clothes off, and lie down she takes her jeans off, keeps her sports top on and  lies next to me with a dom in hand and just lays next to me. Seeing as we are about to do the deed, surely she will relax and get into it; right? I mean she must be that type

I  asked what did she like, she said what do you mean still looking puzzled, well "what are your do's and donts? ( you've taken your clothes off and you've got a dom with you so you know what's about to happen). She laughs and asks with that puzzled teenage attitude look, saying why are you asking that and that I should tell her what I liked, because that's why she's here.

Fair enough, so I said I like oral, she then reaches for my penis which is flaccid because why would it be enjoying this. For what felt like 5 minutes, she just loosely strokes it, and keeps on with it.........Sooo!! I then prompted, about doing oral to see if that might help the guy rise up  :unknown:

Jimmy goes on, and she starts some OW :yahoo:,(finally we are getting somewhere) It wasn't bad, but my mind was rummaging around thinking what the actual fuck is going on, and how had I made such a bad fucking call

I suggested some 69 reverse oral, which we did for a little while and then moved to sex (because I was biting her during 69).
First position was doggy, where she grabbed my guy and tried to ease me in,at least that's what I thought, until her hand stayed there through out every thrust, so changed to missionary, where she initially did the leg thing to prevent you fully penetrating. But stopped and started to furiously rub her clit and actually let me pound away; she eventually gave out some cry which I assume meant she came, sooo!! at least this should ease her and make the rest of the time enjoyable.

I had not cum yet, so kept going but took a bit of a rest, carried on again, but couldn't cum, her attitude had put me off completely, that I even went soft. I lied down and she suggested a hand job; which she had some lube for.  So she left the bedroom to get it from the dining table where her stuff was and came back after a good 5 minutes.

I have been keeping my cool, through out all this, but what she did  next was the final f****** straw.
Came back in, applied the lube, and proceeded to lazily stroke with her index and middle finger,  :bomb: :mad:, I look up at her, and although her hair is covering her face, I can clearly see she's staring away in the distance. I then just observe her and her whole body language, she had no intention of providing me with any satisfaction whatsoever, wasn't even interested.

So I got up, and said yeah this ain't working  and asked how she planned on getting back home. I walked out into the bathroom to wash up and she followed to do the same, as I walk out, I asked her again how she was gonna get home, and she said she was going to need an Uber.

I could see in her face that she knew I was not impressed nor in the fucking mood, so she quickly started to dress herself as well, I sat myself back on my couch and watched my TV, not interested in engaging her whatsoever.
She managed to get a friend to get her an Uber to pick her up, and as she was about to leave, put £40 back on the table; which I think stems from her seeing how pissed I was and that I wanted her out of there.

Similar to others who have seen her, when she left, I got a message from her saying "very sexy", "have a good night". Which I think is another attempt to mock even further. She knows what she's doing, and trying to rub the salt in the wounds.

Conclusion:
She's a posh girl who does not need to do this and does it just for the "fun" of it, soo naturally in their head it means that your ordinary punter can be treated like the dirty pervert that we obviously are, in her eyes.I tried everything to engage with her, which you do when you meet someone for the first time. And all I got back was sarcasm, incredible awkwardness, silence and the feeling that I was talking to a petulant 16 year old.

I'm guessing if you come from her type of environment , she may very well warm to you, but for your average Londoner, I will not recommend this girl. There was so much silence in between every attempt to engage, so not only is she awkward as hell, she's prepared to exhibit this type of behavior as long as she gets the money. Even with civvies i have never been made to feel so worthless, when i'm the one that f****** paid for you to come over

I'm still reeling from this nightmare even now, and will have to go see one of my regulars to wash off the feelings and vibes; and would strongly advise against seeing her; because I definitely will not

Offline Brazilian Martian

Unlucky on this one she is one girl who should stick to webcamming as she clearly is overhead whe  it comes to whoring

Agreeed BM!,

Just looking at all her other reviews, should have really done that, but it was a last minute call and a very bad one!
had I known she tour's  with  PRINCESSxxxASIA would definitely had missed her out!

FlyingBreadMan

What's her shape like? Some pics suggest trim athletic, bit others suggest more large

What's her shape like? Some pics suggest trim athletic, bit others suggest more large

The pic in the toilet all in black is a fair reflection, her body is on point being one of the reasons I booked her

bigbadbob321

She's athletic as in she looks like a gymnast although with a slightly bigger arse than the professional ones. Depending on what you're in to she does have a very nice body but the attitude and personality negate any possible reason for seeing her!

bigbadbob321

The pic in the toilet all in black is a fair reflection, her body is on point being one of the reasons I booked her
Me too, really wish I hadn't bothered though! Your description of her personality and attitude is spot on. With hindsight I should also have told her to piss off and get her own fucking Uber but I was so desperate to get her out of my room it didn't occur to me.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
her aw name didnt  make you think she would be a brat??.....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

her aw name didnt  make you think she would be a brat??.....

It was a very last minute pick from AW late in the night