Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Small Teen - Hyde  (Read 1983 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Blackpool Rock

OK so i've probably said everything about this girl on various other threads and reviews so probably about time to do my review.

This girl 1st came on my radar about a year ago and I sent her an e-mail on AW which was read and not replied to so I put her on the back burner, think she was originally using hotels and asking a newbie for a postcode probably scared her off.
Had another opportunity around May this year so another e-mail sent just asking when she was free and comms opened up with a booking agreed on AW and she sent her number and postcode.
I arrived at her incall venue which is in a decent area with plenty of free parking and text to say I was there then got a call back to ask exactly where I was. This always sets alarm bells ringing but the actual flat would be hard to find if she just gave you a number but she talks you in very easily.
Once inside I have to say I was impressed with Jess who is exceptionally pretty and petite so just as I like a girl, she also looks like a teen as advertised on her profile.
Was offered a shower but declined as I had one before setting off so into the bedroom and money sorted £70 for 30 minutes.
Now she has changed her profile quite a few times since earlier this year in terms of likes but she originally said no kissing or OWO on the 1st meet and she was quick to state this to me in a fairly firm manner. I didn't have a problem with this as it was stated on her profile and I guessed she was being firm to keep control etc.
She stripped down while I undressed to reveal a fantastic petite body complete with enhanced boobs though they didn't look out of place on her small frame and appeared to be a quality job.
She gave me covered oral which was OK then offered sex fairly quickly so I slowed proceedings down a bit and gave her oral, she was perfectly shaved and tasted great so I stayed down there for about 5 minutes.
Onto sex in mish she applied some lube but wouldn't allow fingers inside her so I eased my cock into her and she felt really tight, I have to say that I had to start off really slowly just to stop myself shooting my load on the first few strokes as I was so fucking horny.
Once I got my rhythm going I was fine but wanted to make it last so had to slow down a few times but put her supply legs over my shoulders then moved to doggy where I quickly finished as the sight of boning a great looking teen with such a tight body was too much for me.
Cleaned up and got dressed with a bit of chat but it didn't really flow and i'd also add that during sex she did remind me of the time however I did leave very happy based on her looks and body with the prospect of a return visit where kissing; OWO and CIM would be on offer as i'd seen her before???
If i'd reviewed her straight after my 1st punt then it would have been a positive though perhaps she was just the right punt for me on that particular day.

Second visit was a couple of months ago and I just called her number that was stored on my punting phone and arranged for in a couple of hours time.
She still looked great but even though i'd seen her before she was still quite matter of fact which did come across as a bit bristly, I know she needs to keep control as she is a small teen girl with a middle age guy but if she has seen a guy before then I think she needs to be a bit warmer.
Same service as before however I did ask for OWO on the basis that i'd seen her before to be told she wasn't doing it that week due to having a sore throat, CIM was advertised as also being included in the £20.
Given other comments on threads about paying £10 for kissing but hardly getting any i'd decided not to go for that so didn't ask though I don't think I would have got it, again she reminded me of the time a couple of times during sex.
Left after my second visit not as impressed with her and concluded that I still wouldn't get OWO if I saw her again, she has now taken CIM off her likes list so i'm probably not returning as i've had everything i'm going to get from this girl.

In conclusion what I would say is that if you want to see a really pretty and petite teen girl then go and see her, if it's pure eye candy you want then you won't be disappointed.
If on the other hand you want anything longer than a 30 minute booking or to savour the entire meeting / experience with a GFE and DFK or want to have any rapport or "click" with the girl then i'd say she isn't the right one.
Her profile states "I love my work" however if she does then it doesn't come across and she's clearly doing this purely for the cash and on balance I think a Neutral is fair.     

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review Blackpool.... reading this reiterates my decision not to bother with this one  :hi:

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah seem to remember saying on another thread she isn't your sort of punt, shame as if she was genuinely into it then she would be a cracker

Offline BP

Offline cueball

Yeah seem to remember saying on another thread she isn't your sort of punt

Yes, you did BR  :hi:

Offline frankc

It's a crying shame that this girl puts little, to no effort into providing a decent service, if she did, Id probably be there every week......thanks for reviewing Pal..... :thumbsup:

Infantryman 2

She told me she hates 90 percent of her punters I asked her was I in the 10 percent and she just ignored me lol. Enjoys her work my arse. I wouldn't like to see her do something she doesnt like. Very very cold like a robot. I've only had 2 bad punts in 25 years she was one. Are you doing anything nice today 6 times she said that in a hours punt.

JAShoots

Been in my HL ages, such a shame as she has a great body goin off the pics! cheers for review

goldwing1

Look at the ratings 299 in just over a year, think she`s on vivastreet as well, so she`s a bit busy,,,,, probably a bit too busy for some people.

Few reviews here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11598
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:58:13 pm by goldwing1 »

Online Blackpool Rock

Look at the ratings 299 in just over a year, think she`s on vivastreet as well, so she`s a bit busy,,,,, probably a bit too busy for some people.

Few reviews here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11598
I wouldn't be so sure Goldwing as she normally has the green light on so why pay for that every day if she has a constant flow of punters beating a path to her door?
Both times I saw her she had availability the same day and there wasn't any "I've only got a 2.30 slot", I got the impression she had plenty of free slots.
I also sounded her out last time I saw her about whether she is fully booked and her reply wasn't convincing but along the lines of yeah i'm busy enough but don't want to be too busy anyway.
I got the impression she may not actually be that busy as most punters don't return for a 2nd time due to her cold service and the bit about always getting repeat business is just BS.
Just like the latest addition "I woke up really Horny today"

Offline hungrypunt

I wouldn't be so sure Goldwing as she normally has the green light on so why pay for that every day if she has a constant flow of punters beating a path to her door?
Both times I saw her she had availability the same day and there wasn't any "I've only got a 2.30 slot", I got the impression she had plenty of free slots.
I also sounded her out last time I saw her about whether she is fully booked and her reply wasn't convincing but along the lines of yeah i'm busy enough but don't want to be too busy anyway.
I got the impression she may not actually be that busy as most punters don't return for a 2nd time due to her cold service and the bit about always getting repeat business is just BS.

Agreed BR, if she had return punters half her job would be done for her. I dunno what these girls feel/think or assume but surely getting a decent amount of regs ensures good future business with punters you can trust.  She has been balancing on my list for ages but shes off it now, I have to have a bit of banter and I like the kissy kissy too :)

Cheers good review

Offline cueball

At the minute I can't be arsed reading the 299 aw flower baskets but I'll bet that no bugger mentions the cold service  :dash:

Offline MrMog

I considered her for a half hour slot, then backed away, then considered her again, then backed away again. No idea what it is about her, she has a decent teen body by all accounts, she should be ticking all my boxes but for some reason when it comes to doing the deed I go elsewhere.

Not sure what it is that turns be off about her, probably her towels.

Offline cueball

Not sure what it is that turns be off about her, probably her towels.

:lol:  :lol:

Online lewisjones23

negative in my eyes

a liar and advertises services on false terms

in the bin for me - shame as her tits look great

goldwing1

She`s probably averaging a punt a day, I saw her profile when she had just started and to get to 299 in a year is some going, provided those are real bookings and not false one`s

She`s already had a boob job, and considering she`s only 19, too much to soon if you ask me

Offline MrMog

She had a lot of potential but sadly seems to be yet another just interested in screwing as much out of blokes with as little effort as possible, until I see glowing reviews from those I consider to be well respected punters then she has not a cat is hell's chance of getting any of my hard earned cash. No idea why but with her I get the image of a much older 'boyfriend/pimp' in the background pulling the strings and taking a huge chunk of the spoils.

Offline hungrypunt

No idea why but with her I get the image of a much older 'boyfriend/pimp' in the background pulling the strings and taking a huge chunk of the spoils.

Fair point, I thought the same a few posts back