Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - Nottingham  (Read 2034 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline m@rk

External Link/Members Only

Have met Zara about 5 times now and had a cracking session everytime.

Apartment in teh lacemarket, parking ok if you can find an on street or multi story nearby..

She was wearing a blue bikini which i soon had off. Started with some vigorous OWO which i had to ask her to slow down.. Rolled her over and went down on her. SOmething i don't normally do but Zara has one of the best looking pussies you will ever set eyes on. lol..

On with the condom and started with me on top... Had her stand and took her from behind stood against the wall.. Didn't last long and she dropped to her knees and swallowed the lot..

Deffo recommended and one i will return to

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, ive looked and wanted to visit but owo is missing on her list so left it at that, strangely cim is listed, maybe she needs to look at that.

Offline HailWood

Good review matey, ive looked and wanted to visit but owo is missing on her list so left it at that, strangely cim is listed, maybe she needs to look at that.
She definitely does / did OWO. As I think I said elsewhere she can be a bit hit n miss. Had a great session with her but the next two were poor. Really good looking lass though with a great petite body.

Offline m@rk

She deffo offers owo. May leave it off profile so she can refuse if she feels the client is unclean..

One of the nicest apartments ive been to aswell. Plan to have her on the sofa and the kitchen sink next time..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She deffo offers owo. May leave it off profile so she can refuse if she feels the client is unclean..

One of the nicest apartments ive been to aswell. Plan to have her on the sofa and the kitchen sink next time..

Agree about the apartment  :thumbsup:

Have had her on the sofa  :cool:, but am not tall enough to bang her with her sitting on the kitchen worktop  :(

Offline JimBob

Booked in for a very naughty session tonight with Zara. Should be great fun  :diablo:

Offline Picti

but am not tall enough to bang her with her sitting on the kitchen worktop  :(

Tap into the Mensa force CT - portable fold-up steps, stilts, or a podging pogo stick  :D