Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieJMx - Cardiff  (Read 1303 times)

9 review(s) for SophieJMx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

I had an excellent GFE from Sophie after having her on my HL for some time. Worth the wait.

Communications all by AW were prompt and efficient. Postcode given and she called from withheld number exactly on time. I usually prefer to have a number in case of problems but she doesn’t give this out for privacy reasons. She is very organised, so I needn’t have worried.

Venue was a pleasant flat in the Bay area.

Sophie is about 5ft, well proportioned with nice medium sized breasts. She had her hair tied up. Her face, in my opinion is very pretty and she smiles a lot. Very well made up, lots of lipstick and long gold coloured nails. Nice red lingerie. When she opened the door with a big smile, I thought I’d have a good time. I was correct.

After only a brief chat, kissing began. Sensual DFK for quite some time. It got me incredibly aroused as she was stroking neck and body with her nails. When she started gently stroking my cock during this I was actually afraid I’d blow there and then. I’m glad I didn’t. Nibbled breasts and went down for oral on her, finding her very responsive indeed. Came up, loads more DFK before she gave me great oral without. Again, use of hands, nails added to the experience considerably. Pulled her up for more kissing and she somehow got the condom ready without me noticing. Back to oral, cover on and she sat on me, very gently at first while DFK. Got faster progressively until I could hold out no more. More gentle DFK before it was time to clean up. Had a very nice chat about life outside punting. She’s a lively chatter.

Value for money: she offers Tontober Tuesday and Thursday but I couldn’t have made those work so was 130 for the hour. Still a good rate for me.

Would I go back? Yes.

In conclusion, I received a very ‘tender’ type gfe from a pleasant, attractive and skilled lady. I found her very sensual and the way she went about it certainly pushed the right buttons for me.  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

Another good time had then SW  :D

Offline mr big

Nice one steel brings back good memories glad u had a good one

np500

Nice one S W, another on my h l for ages, sounds good to me , d f k and a sensible £ 130, just moved up that list that only gets longer .

wanchor

Thank you Steelworker for writing a reviewing. After back to back positives of this SP. Will definitely have to arrange a meet for next week. 

Offline Razor Boy

The good run goes on for you SW!   :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review... she is probably on the small side for me at size 8 , but you would have guessed that lol. Also no mention of facial or cim on her AW profile which is about right for my real life GFE’s if I remember   :dash:  :lol: but prefer paid for GFE’s to provide that.
Glad you had a good time... onwards to the next one eh?!  :hi:

wanchor

Also no mention of facial or cim on her AW profile which is about right for my real life GFE’s if I remember   :dash:  :lol: but prefer paid for GFE’s to provide that.

I'm engaged in a conversation about a possible booking next week with her. It's a definite no to facial, CIM and anal. Though not a deal breaker for me.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:25:15 pm by wanchor »

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW.  On my HL too.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

STAR-LORD

He came, he saw, and he's conquering half of the South Wales service providers! Perhaps I should start calling him "Steelie Wonder!  :sarcastic: :music:

Offline aps

Glad to see you had a great time too, SW

Offline Mil 34

I saw her a few months ago for her £40 blow and go service. Great value for money.
Pretty girl, I haven’t had chance to go back for a full service but I definitely will one day

Offline iverthickone

So your dick is still hanging on in there then Steely.  Would have thought it would have surrendered by now!  :D. (Who am I kidding, just plain bloody jealous!!)

With yours and Aps reviews she has gone straight on the hl for me.

Offline mrdiamond77

I soldier on  :)

And your little soldier keeps covering himself in glory.   :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another cracking review SW

And yet another SP I really like the look and sound of  :P

wanchor

In conclusion, I received a very ‘tender’ type gfe from a pleasant, attractive and skilled lady. I found her very sensual and the way she went about it certainly pushed the right buttons for me.  :thumbsup:

Agree with you there Steelworker about the tender and sensual from her. It felt a proper GFE than a business transaction.

lucozing

The more i read about this sp the more i wanna see.

wanchor

The more i read about this sp the more i wanna see.

Go see her lucozing try for yourself, then report back  :thumbsup:.