Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieJMx--Cardiff incall  (Read 1648 times)

9 review(s) for SophieJMx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only
Sophie has been on my HL for while. Finally managed to see her recently. Arranged booking via AW emails. She sent me message on AW confirming booking and giving post code. Bay area near supermarket within walkable distance, so plenty of parking (later found out that there is plenty parking near apartment too). Was told to message on AW on arrival for door number. I had my doubts. Could vision myself, sitting in the car park, refreshing the AW site, waiting for her message. But, needn't have worried. Got message with flat number and directions very quickly.
Sophie is slim, about 5ft, nice soft bum, firm (not huge) tits. Pretty face with full lips (looked like filler job). Great DFK, oral without was amazing (especially liked the way she looked up at my face with those dreamy looking eyes, maybe she was checking my response, making sure I was liking what she did). She seemed to respond well and enjoy me playing with her tits, sucking them, fingering her and oral on her. Sex was in missionary with her legs over my shoulder. Very flexible body. Then more OWO.
The best part (for me atleast) was the way she smiled throughout and seemed to genuinely enjoy the sex. I defiantly did have a great time.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Aps.  She is on my HL too.  Looks to have a nice arse.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Online Steelworker

APS, good stuff, I hope to be there soon  :thumbsup:

np500

Nice one aps, Another that’s been on h l for some time, and good price too .

Offline mr big

Nice one great girl loved her oral

wanchor

Thank you aps for reviewing. Will try to arrange a meet with her next week if I can.

Offline extraa

Thanks for the review. Have been meaning to visit for a little while now. Hope to fulfil soon.

I know looks are subjective but how would you rate her facially? Her lack of decent pictures has always put me off

np500

body and attitude first, pretty  face is a bonus, Romanians are usually gorgeous pretty girls but service shite, pretty face is great but not my first priority.

Offline mr big

Shes good looking with a friendly good attitude imo

np500

Offline Lickster42

Nice review aps, Luscious Lileth is my regular go to girl and she is one amazing girl but after reading your review i think I'll give Sophie a go.

Offline aps

Nice one aps, Another that’s been on h l for some time, and good price too .

Forgot to mention--i had the Tontober discount. Great price at that offer. Even otherwise 130/hr is a good price.

np500

Forgot to mention--i had the Tontober discount. Great price at that offer. Even otherwise 130/hr is a good price.

Result, even better .

Offline iverthickone

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one APS. She is now very close to the top of my HL

Offline aps

Bump.
Sophie had gone off the radar for a while. Has reappeared now.
Price have gone up to 150 now (was 130/hr, and I had the Tontober offer when i saw her last)
Saw her recently.
Service as good as before. Perfect GFE like last time with COB to finish. Location is apartment in Bay