Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissDeluxe Edinburgh  (Read 544 times)

Offline Matrix

Forget her previous 2 incarnations but see she's lost another 4 years since the last age reduction. Only 21 now.External Link/Members Only

Was advertising as 27 nigh on 10 years ago. Must've went too far on the liposuction this time.  :wackogirl:

Found her second incarnation External Link/Members Only

I'm 28 but look 22 (always get asked for id) and my pics are about 6 years old yes. I look better since them but I use them because I don't always have a profile so I want my regulars to know it is me back in town. As some times there could be a year between tours etc

Ellie

Hi there again, Ellie here. I understand guys but to clarify;

I have actually been coming to Edinburgh for years now, but haven't been for about two years now. Hence new profile. Have been working Manchester but the clientele there are not the best. I genuinely adore Edinburgh guys as they have always treated me well.

Anyway I now have the career I always wanted  (Care field vocation) which isn't well paid. Meaning I need all the 'big ticket' items so to speak. New flooring, sofa etc, as when I start I won't have the cash!

So I decided to take a last hurrah so to speak. Say goodbye to my few old regulars, have some fun, and make some money. I am doing the retirement tour in either one two or three parts so don't be surprised if I'm back in the next couple of weeks- not lying about retirement, just working out the logistics of part two and/or three.

Anyway. As for the field reports, I'll leave it to you guys to make your decisions. But I am a genuinely nice girl who does her best to give back to Edinburgh guys what they generally gave to me these last few years- some fun and lots of respect.

Thanks again for having me on here. All the best

Still has a profile on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86212.msg1059008#msg1059008
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:23:40 pm by Matrix »