Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackheath massage?  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi guys,

Anyone local to Blackheath, Rowley? I was passing in the week and saw a new shop on the island called Salon Beaut. They didn't seen very busy with their primary business of eye-brow threading so they might be looking to supplement their income if you know what I mean!

One hour massage advertised at £40. Saw an Asian lady on the desk.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline vision2014

Why do you not go back and  try it out and do a review

shaolin

Hi guys,

Anyone local to Blackheath, Rowley? I was passing in the week and saw a new shop on the island called Salon Beaut. They didn't seen very busy with their primary business of eye-brow threading so they might be looking to supplement their income if you know what I mean!

Do a search before you ask any questions, there is a big thread about the west midlands.

Offline houseboot

Do a search before you ask any questions, there is a big thread about the west midlands.

FBSM Challenge?

Best FBSM in Brum?

Are you suggesting Stapler checks his own threads?

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi guys,

You could always call in and ask for an eyebrow thread (what ever that is )  and during the course of the treatment casually ask about  a massage, especially if your sitting there with a boner  :D

Offline Stapler

Why do you not go back and  try it out and do a review

Go back to Blackheath?

Yo'm 'avin a loff ay ya!

Offline Stapler

Link?  :D