Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie Mixed Indian - Leyton  (Read 1256 times)

3 review(s) for ANNIE INDIAN (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd go and see what all the fuss was about, and begrudgingly pay an extra £10 premium on top of my usual 30min punt, I don't know what that (£10) was for, the place is a dump, It makes the south London watering holes look like penthouses..... :sarcastic:

Location: They send you an address of which the door number you can't find, but told to stand near a supermarket... basically so they can check you out from the other side of the street before giving you the "real" door number and inviting you in. I hate that shit  :thumbsdown:.  Busy main road, smallish box room.

Comms: Not too bad, the usual two call jazz.

Girl: Late 30's, Not as good as the photos ( but they never are I guess), Lighter shade of skin, largeish breasts D cup maybe? wide chunky frame, thick thighs, ok arse.  couple unsightly scars on her chest, tummy tuck scar across her pantie line.... covered by a tattoo...but can be felt.
Excellent attitude; wants to please/pleasure you.

Services: OwO, multiple positions,

Started with a wet wipes, her OWO felt really good no sign of teeth or dry mouth, but it was super shallow and involved hand. No shaft, ball attention.
oiled up her tits and gave me a tit wank, then back to sucking me off OWO.

after a good period of time she asked if I had enough owo and if I would like sex, I didn't feel rushed by this....as she seemed happy to continue sucking, but I was bored of her shallow technique that involved abit too much hand.

she jumped on top and rode me, both hands on my chest with arms stretched out fully, not sure if that's just her style or her way of making sure I didn't try to kiss her? I don't kiss prossies anyhows so just an observation.
Whisked through several more positions, she posed the notion she in a bit of pain when I was drilling her.... donno if its true, but it was good acting if nothing else :thumbsup:

off with the dom, and more owo and finally nutted! (not CIM, that would of been extra lol)

And she had a wet wipe shower, before putting her clothes back on lol

All in all, Shes enthusiastic, not looking for that extra charge she can put to you during the service for kissing her arse or something ridiculous lol.  provides a friendly service with repeat custom in mind,  kind of a rarity in the latina parlour market these days.

Paid £70 for 30mins + OWO

Offline LLPunting

Cheers Pumps, a Latina with a service ethic and not chasing the extras like a rabid crack addict.

Perhaps she can bring a bunch of like minded friends to town and give us all a taste of the sunny copacabana?