Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xMegan Halesowen TOFTT  (Read 1630 times)

2 review(s) for xBellaxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline legendinho

One hour £120

I was scrolling through adult work on Tuesday evening, Birmingham  at the minute I don't think is very good so was looking for a hidden gem, I have found one or two on in my time and thought I had found another, oh how wrong was I!

Called and arrange a booking for a hour. The warning signs where there from the start as she cancelled another booking for me as i requested a hour with her ( sorry if that was you btw)

Her flat is on the high street in Halesowen not far from Halifax. Not the best flat it was cold and dark and very empty. From first impressions she is good looking  but I don't believe it's  the girl on the profile.  She looked Romanian not polish. At this point I was having second thoughts but felt very horny and made the  journey to Halesowen so i went ahead with it.

Handed over cash she checked  every single note to see if it's fake  :dash: a first for me. After a Quick shower made my way back to the room. First thing she asked me was do i want a massage  I told her no maybe after time wasting straight off the marked. Started off with light kissing not the DFK promise before the booking and before I handed over  the cash.

I tried to finger her told me no she sensitive down there, She is not showing any kind of emotion just setting like a statue. I was not getting turned on at all so asked to cut it to 30 mins she said no as i kissed her and touched her  :angry: after telling her the her profile pictures are deceiving she agreed to give me £40 back. Got changed and left.

So I was there 10 mins (including shower time)  didn't recive any services apart from a few pecks and touching her pants and £80 down.

Probably my worst punt in years. So I definitely wouldn't recommend and I don't understand her Aw feedback.

:hi:

https://www.adultwork.com/4053384 or https://www.adultwork.com/xMegan

2 review(s) found for xBellaxxx linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline dboy74

Sorry to hear you had such a crap experience. Well done for getting some of your cash back.

Had not seen this profile before, but placed it on my BL following this review.

Offline Kendrig

Feel for you there Legend, £80 for stroking her panties. Was there no chance of a poke in the reduced 30mins, or had you just lost the will. Swapped profile, not polish, should have at least given you £60 back does not sound good

Saw her profile the other day, thought she looked hot. I’m looking for a good Tontober punt, all I can find is romies and lots without any feedback.

Onwards and upwards, hope your next ones better. After reading some of the WM reviews I know why I haven’t punted in the region for a good 12 months.

Offline legendinho

Thanks guys. She said if I leave I can have 40 back but if I stay don't get anything back. Tbh I  was feed up looking at a statue at this point and cut my losses.

The West Midlands is very poor atm.

Offline smiley9

Thanks legendinho  sorry you had a crap punt a lot of Roms claim to be Polish/Czech/Italian etc  :timeout:

One to avoid  :dash:

:drinks:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review and the warning leg, sorry your punt didnt go to plan and kudos for demanding some of your money back :drinks:

Offline KingUser2017

Another greedy skank scammer,  :angry:

Thanks for the review , she was on my HL , but not now!