Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK - middle of nowhere (Burnley)  (Read 1295 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

amanhasnoname

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (profile down at the minute for some reason)

1 hour incall £110 (forgive me cue, I couldn’t pass this chance up even in tontober)

Comms- initially a right pain in the arse due to the number of messages Kate gets but once you’ve managed to get a booking comms are great.

Venue- lovely house up in t’hills

Looks- I’d say Kate is a girl next door type, she’ll admit herself that she’s enjoyed a few cakes and is now a size 8 instead of the size 6 school girl she’s famous for, though don’t get me wrong she still looks great and her arse is fantastic.

Action- DFK, OWO, RO, DT and covered sex. I’ve been after trying Kate’s legendary service for a good while now and got lucky enough to get an appointment.
There’s no point me giving a blow by blow account as she’s well reviewed on here, suffice to say that her enthusiasm is full on and she provides a great service. In between rounds she’s chatty as you like and really seems to have her business head screwed on.

Would I return- Of course I would but she’s thinking of calling it a day in the new year so better be quick.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:44:49 pm by amanhasnoname »

amanhasnoname