Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weronika - Great Portland Street - Polish - TOFTT  (Read 2674 times)

1 review(s) for Bubbly Olivia_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Weronika's profile and decided to TOFTT - she is based near Great Portland Street, a few minutes walk from the station and easy enough to find. I believe she is based at the same place where Megan was - I can't find her profile unfortunately, maybe she's retired...

Positive
- Friendly girl, really beautiful long legs, flat stomach - body wise a solid 7
- Excellent attitude, I paid 30 minutes but was definitely there for 45 mins - fucked for about half an hour and on either side of the half hour she sucked me
- Excellent OWO, plenty of variety, does make all the right noises. Not as wet as I would have wanted but still very good, CIM to completion was simply fantastic but she spat out on the bed pretty quickly. She'd have got full marks had she held and sucked my cock for another minute or so
- Sex was great, really enjoyed pounding her from behind while she was looking into the mirror admiring how fast and furious I was going. She got really wet and she came 3 times in half an hour in mish and doggy. Classic!

Neutral
- Tits were a bit saggy, ok but not amazing
- Not the most facially attractive WG I've see, I'd rate her a 4
- A large tattoo at her back, not my thing but may put off a few fellow punters potentially

Negative
- None

Would I return? Yes, but not in a hurry.

Offline LLPunting

... but she spat out on the bed pretty quickly...

She spat your load out onto the bed?  Classy!
Hmmm, very PSE but don't fancy that venue anymore if that's her MO.  :vomit:

Offline bestbefore

She has been a member on AW for over a year. It is odd that she hasn't been reviewed before - has she taken over someone's profile, or maybe she hasn't spent much time here. Has anyone else seen her in the last year?

Offline JamesKW

She has been a member on AW for over a year. It is odd that she hasn't been reviewed before - has she taken over someone's profile, or maybe she hasn't spent much time here. Has anyone else seen her in the last year?

Pedro seems to have spent a small fortune on her last October.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Gents

Saw Weronika's profile and decided to TOFTT - she is based near Great Portland Street, a few minutes walk from the station and easy enough to find. I believe she is based at the same place where Megan was - I can't find her profile unfortunately, maybe she's retired...

Positive
- Friendly girl, really beautiful long legs, flat stomach - body wise a solid 7
- Excellent attitude, I paid 30 minutes but was definitely there for 45 mins - fucked for about half an hour and on either side of the half hour she sucked me
- Excellent OWO, plenty of variety, does make all the right noises. Not as wet as I would have wanted but still very good, CIM to completion was simply fantastic but she spat out on the bed pretty quickly. She'd have got full marks had she held and sucked my cock for another minute or so
- Sex was great, really enjoyed pounding her from behind while she was looking into the mirror admiring how fast and furious I was going. She got really wet and she came 3 times in half an hour in mish and doggy. Classic!

Neutral
- Tits were a bit saggy, ok but not amazing
- Not the most facially attractive WG I've see, I'd rate her a 4
- A large tattoo at her back, not my thing but may put off a few fellow punters potentially

Negative
- None

Would I return? Yes, but not in a hurry.

Great review ...thank you...was the OWO deep?????

Offline drogoboy99

looks like she used to be under a different profile 'bubbly nicole' and also reviewed on here.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:21:53 pm by drogoboy99 »