Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casey jo Scarlett - Cardiff  (Read 1324 times)

19 review(s) for Casey Jo Scarlett (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for ScarlettJo (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102168) (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mr big

Incall Cardiff just outside city centre

Date 17/10/2017

Duration £100 30min

External Link/Members Only

Has u guys know sj has been in retirement for a bit so when she announced she was back could message her quick enough for a meet comms all good through mail day and time arranged she told me the street where she would be few days before parking could be a problem in the day but u can find parking no prob really rang and told me number happy says gets to place and wow sj in bra no knickers and knee length boots what more could I ask for.

Gets in jacket off straight away pulls me towards me for very passionate DFK and I mean passionate strips off sj straight on my cock for wicked OWO I'm still standing at this point haven't even got to the bed the sight of sj sucking my cock on her knees well I wont forget in a hurry.

Onto the bed straight into a 69er great shaved tasting pussy loved the way sj grinded her pussy onto my face this went on for a bit in between me rimming her great arse into reverse cowgirl she rides like fuck more 69er then mish doggie taking sj from behind with those amazing tits swaying back and for thought I was gonna cum then but rubber off more OWO until I emptied in her mouth and over those great tits clean up great chat sj is very switched on good banter before I left top top time with a top girl for me imo shes on another level
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:03:57 pm by mr big »

np500

What can I say, sounds familiar  :D  got me feeling the urge for later in the week mr big , nice one .

Offline mr big

Red as u know shes top and on another level for me

np500

:thumbsup: Yep , i know mate, can't wait :crazy:

Offline daveman23

Outstanding - can’t wait for my meet now!
Banned reason: Doesn't think the rules apply to him.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pork sword

Great to hear she's available again and as good as ever  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Mr Big.  Have to get around to seeing her myself.   :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Red as u know shes top and on another level for me

Fecking hell dude, are you walking properly after 2 days running?   :lol:

Offline mr big

Just about wolf getting my head and legs ready for Friday  :D

STAR-LORD

Just about wolf getting my head and legs ready for Friday  :D

Just your head and legs? Feck me, after your 2 bookings, I'd probably be on crutches, a zimmerframe or in a hospital bed like Foreverhung! (God, I hope he doesn't see this review)  :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

Mr Big, sounds excellent. You’re a busy boy. I’m looking forward to meeting her  :thumbsup:

Offline daveman23

Mr Big, sounds excellent. You’re a busy boy. I’m looking forward to meeting her  :thumbsup:

Steelworker - have you got a meet arranged with her yet?

Offline Steelworker

Daveman, I don’t generally post any upcoming meetings ahead of time on the forum. If I meet her, I’ll review it. I have other bookings for a while  :thumbsup:

np500

Daveman, I don’t generally post any upcoming meetings ahead of time on the forum. If I meet her, I’ll review it. I have other bookings for a while  :thumbsup:

Taking a leaf out of your book there brother  :thumbsup:

Offline daveman23

Offline punisher

nice review
casey looks hot have to meet her
tall leggy big tits wow
 :cool: