Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-xx Norwich  (Read 831 times)

4 review(s) for Jessica-xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mbiado

Have been reading this site for a couple of Months, Its an invaluable tool and has cleared up some punts for me in the past so wanted to post a few in return. The first girl I have to mention is Jessica-XX

External Link/Members Only

Jess was my second ever punt in Norwich about 4-5 years ago when she used to live with Gemma/Megan From the Coast, I have to say Jess has always been first class, literally a standard bearer for any other Punt i have had in Norwich since, she has always been friendly attentive talkative and gives the best blowjob i have ever received anywhere, her moan and her asking me to "fuck her throat" is a massive turn on. I love oral, always been a massive fan and if you treat Jess right the Oral is fantastic. She is a great shag too. No lack of effort, always happy to accomodate and ive had her pussy in my face more than once, no complaints here!!! Amazing punt, Definitely worth it for an inexperienced punter like me or if you want a good hardcore PSE then Jess is definitely the girl for this too.