Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bim - Chayanan Thai Massage - Kings Cross  (Read 806 times)

Offline Trial By Fire

I visited Chayanan Thai Massage on Kings Cross Road yesterday as I was staying in a hotel a stones throw from there.

External Link/Members Only

Asked for an hour at £45. The girl, who I later found out was called Bim (age I would guess early twenties), led me downstairs and showed me to the room and left me to get undressed. I stripped naked and laid on the table and as there was a towel I laid it across my arse but in such a way she would still see my junk when she re-entered the room. When she came in she moved the towel so it covered my whole body and then climbed on the table and walked her hands up my leg and back a few times. She then broke out the oil and started what I will say was an excellent massage on my back.

Once the back was done she moved on to my legs. She moved the towel so that the leg she wasn't working on was covered but the other one was exposed as was my balls. As she was massaging my legs I made sure I made appreciative noises when she got near the top of my thighs. Especially so when a couple of times she "accidentally" brushed my ball sac with a finger.

On the turn over she covered me with the towel and started to do the hand walking as at the start but once she got near the groin area she said do you want me to massage this. Yes please I replied. She said HJ was £30 Topless HJ 50. I said I wanted her completely naked to which she replied B2B £100. I said no but could only get her down to £80. Now I know I should have said fuck that and gone for a cheaper option but as usual for me the small head was doing the thinking at the time and she looked like she had a sexy little body that I wanted to see. I said ok but I want to be able to finger your pussy to which she agreed. She stripped off and showed a nice pair of B cups and a smooth pussy.

Now this is where it really went wrong. She is one of these masseuses that think B2B is just them being naked because rather than climbing on top of me she just stood by the side of me, mechanically wanking me off. I did manage to get some pussy play and got my finger in only up to the first knuckle.

All in all a rather disappointing experience especially as the actual massage was very good.

She told me she only works Mondays and Fridays if you wanted to see her (or avoid her).

Would I go there again? Maybe just to see what the other girls are like there but I will have to learn to reign in my spending.