Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police Letter  (Read 6143 times)

Offline sparkus

"historic investigation" - perhaps they need your help filming with another series of Time Team?

A review has some similar comments about "The staff said there's been lots of police raids recently." (for a fairly vanilla massage spa)

I suppose if I was a Mumsnet keyboard warrior wanting to cause some shit on here then trying to put the wind up gullible punters under an alias would be a good way to do it.

mrhappypants

I am shocked but not surprised.  It is not widely known but the police have deployed a new ANPR -Automatic Numpty Punter Recognition - technology all around the country.  They are running mobile patrols and curb side check for prat’s who bollox posts on punting website. 

Looks like a fair cop guv.

Online scutty brown

The consequences of being in the call history of a dodgy AW provider could be awkward if the police start tracing numbers.

For me, the moral of the story is that it's not just enough to have a separate punting phone, but it is important to buy the SIM for cash from a shop.  Presumably, top ups should also be done by vouchers purchased for cash.

and buy the phone in cash from a shop: you can be traced by the IMEI number as well as the phone number. Just switching the SIM card isn't enough to hide your tracks, though it makes it harder

Offline dboy74

Offline Moresomes

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:45:22 pm by Moresomes »

Offline Belgarion

They did knock on the door - two of them and I made a signed statement.  Not too sure why I would make this up!  At the time they told me they were busy.

Hidden Image/Members Only