Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: pussylicous - Withington - Avoid  (Read 2504 times)

1 review(s) for Pussylicous (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline scrambled

On a w as pussylicous, don't know how to do link, met her at address in Withington, said she was at a mates house and she lived round corner, took me to what looked like empty house, tried to get me to park on drive but starting to feel uneasy now, due to a smackhead on corner on his phone then within seconds another smackhead turns up in a battered Passat, shouting have you got the chav gave her 100 pounds hoping to get rid luckily it worked, got the feeling they were not going to leaving empty handed, p s met through a r b on aw also left a bad feedback on aw now choosing to hide f b

Dtr1989

JAShoots

Offline Northerndave666

Offline Springoid

She just reverse bidded me, so thanks for the info.

Offline Fallen58

Only one AW feedback since Feb and it's hidden. That would tell me to steer clear of her. She doesn't look too hot in her verification photo either
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:59:38 pm by Fallen58 »

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Pussylicous
Town:   Manchester
County:   Greater Manchester
Region:   North West
Orientation:   Straight
Views:   9601
Last Login:   Today

pissartist

Had a close one with her today. Gave me a nice postcode then led me to a scuzzy block of flats round the corner where she asked for the money up front before we even got into the flat. Fearing she would just go in with my money and slam the door in my face, I left with her chasing after me demanding at first, then begging and pleading for the money, and finally as I was driving away, she texted asking if I would like to pick her up in my car and take her anywhere I liked for sex. I wished I had seen this warning beforehand, I will be more careful in future.

AllenBooker

How about reporting this to Adultwork ?

pissartist

Had a close one with her today. Gave me a nice postcode then led me to a scuzzy block of flats round the corner where she asked for the money up front before we even got into the flat. Fearing she would just go in with my money and slam the door in my face, I left with her chasing after me demanding at first, then begging and pleading for the money, and finally as I was driving away, she texted asking if I would like to pick her up in my car and take her anywhere I liked for sex. I wished I had seen this warning beforehand, I will be more careful in future.

I've put in another RB and she has bid on it !!!! After what she did during the last one, I just wonder what she is thinking.

Online PussyLover789

I don't understand why some guys go for girls who hide their ratings, surely thats a warning  :unknown:

adamcbt3

Hiya all,

Pussylicous  (Charlene Thomas) has this week bid also on my reverse booking on Adultwork and I was planning a booking in the next two weeks. I cannot say from my own personal experience (as I have never met her) how accurate or not a picture of her has been painted here.

What I will say is that I had a niggle from some of the messages we exchanged about payment (large deposit via bank transfer to an account that did not have her name on it) that I google searched ‘Pussylicous Adultwork’ and it brought me to this site and page. Also I googled the address where I could send cash to instead as a deposit and then did a street search - I was concerned about the look of the place when I brought it up on street view so I messaged about security and parking concerns - which when I did raise them, the message wasn’t replied to - confirming my concerns a little.

From most of her messages and her photos I thought she seemed and looked nice enough (maybe she is).  Having read the messages here,I (hope) I did the decent thing and meaaaged her on a very civil manner telling her what I read on here and posted the link.

I’m a conscientious person and thought it decent to give her the opportunity to come to this page, read the comments and either justify or defend herself.

Offline hammond

Pics reminded me got boxed set of bad girls to watch sometime.

Offline shaft10

I’m a conscientious person and thought it decent to give her the opportunity to come to this page, read the comments and either justify or defend herself.

You sound like a closet white knight, she's dodgy there is nothing to defend  :scare:

BFG.

You sound like a closet white knight, she's dodgy there is nothing to defend  :scare:

I agree 👍🏾

adamcbt3

Read between the lines numpties lol. I’m not a white knight.

James999

thought it decent to give her the opportunity to come to this page, read the comments and either justify or defend herself.

What are you a fucking pro$$ie social worker  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:50:15 am by James999 »

adamcbt3

What are you a fucking pro$$ie social worker  :thumbsdown:

Nope I gave the social work up a long time. But thanks for the comment - shall I get you some flavoured windows to lick now retard? :yahoo:

Offline Beamer

Nope I gave the social work up a long time. But thanks for the comment - shall I get you some flavoured windows to lick now retard? :yahoo:

And now UKP has given up on you  :hi:

Offline shaft10

Now a banned 'white-knight'  :yahoo: :yahoo: