Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bev Thetford  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Simon133

Advertises in the Eastern daily press. Tel no 01842 752055

Location: house on an estate about a mile outside Thetford town centre. Easy on road parking not far from her house.

Comms: called her on the morning and arranged to see her an hour later. Guess I was lucky to get in so quickly.

Bev is a lady in her late 50’s to early 60’s i’d Guess and as the previous review said is very plain. She’s very slim and in no way sexy but it certainly does add to the experience.

Shown in to the very small room Bev uses as her massage room, I stripped off and laid face down on the massage table. Very light massage on the back of my legs, back and arms for 10 mins or so while Bev chatted about the weather etc. Asked if I wanted to turn over and light massage on my front.

At this point I asked if it was ok to touch and was given the go ahead to put my hand up her skirt. While Bev massaged my front I had a good feel of her bum, she had knickers on but no objection to me putting my hand inside. After a good feel of her bum I moved my hand to under her top and had a good feel of her small bra less tits, her nipples did harden and I asked if she’d go topless but she politely declined. As she moved on to the hand relief I put my hand up her skirt again and this time put my hand up the front of her skirt and played with her pussy, she didn’t object so I started playing with her meaty pussy lips. I didn’t push things any further and didn’t try to finger her but was having a good rub of her pussy lips as she wanked me off.

After I shot my load Bev put some tissue over my cock and stomach and left me to clean up while she went to the bathroom.

This took about 30 mins and would possibly have lasted a bit longer had I not encouraged Bev to finish me off when I sensed she was about to back off as my orgasm approached.

Cost was £35 and I plan to go back again

Offline davidac

Thanks for the review, there’s something about getting a handjob from an older lady with a massage that makes it feel a bit taboo and appealing, especially if she allows some pussy playing & decent price. I had looked at her before but she doesn’t do Saturday. Good to hear she’s slim. Whereabouts in Thetford is she based?

Offline Students Notebook

Thanks for the review, there’s something about getting a handjob from an older lady with a massage that makes it feel a bit taboo and appealing, especially if she allows some pussy playing & decent price. I had looked at her before but she doesn’t do Saturday. Good to hear she’s slim. Whereabouts in Thetford is she based?

Yes I agree.

Apart from the EDP, have you got any contact details?

S.N.

Offline Simon133

I certainly enjoyed my visit and left very satisfied, not my usual type of visit but I will return. She’s based as in the link in the above post.

An acquired taste for sure but i’m more than happy to recommend at £35

Offline Jonno34

Christ is she still on the go.  Must be 15 years ago I was last there!  Maybe about due for another visit!