Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avelina.Hot - Coventry, Wendsbury and Hull  (Read 5353 times)

19 review(s) for EVALI.HOT (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Meursault

External Link/Members Only

She seems to move around a bit, but I saw her in a very hard to find flat in Coventry, when I was passing through on a trip.
Photos are a bit flattering but she is pretty enough and is a very nice and friendly girl with a good smiley attitude.
Services are a bit limited for the 15min option (no DFK or positions) but she really did a great DTOWO. I believed this girl actually liked sucking my cock. I think she would really warm up well if more time was spent.

Offline cooltomtom

I punted her some while ago, generally the punt was ok, but her oral (as mentioned) was absolutely fantastic.
I would deffo see her again, but just for owo/cim next time

starman

Well, she is Slovakian, and that generally means you get good value service.

dilettante

Just did a search on her profile number - she is now in Dudley, somehow ended up on my New Talent HL despite registered 02/13 - thought it might be a PG scam as only 1 body shot, the rest face and nothing explicit, but boy what a body, glad to read she's genuine.

Offline Twist

Sounds good but no positive feedback at all in over a year? Seems odd to me.

Offline W_Punter

That's her profile for sure. I had the pleasure last week when she was briefly in Coventry.

I was lucky enough to enjoy her charms when she was in Cov last year. Always had a welcoming smile, dressed well, gives incredible blowjobs and clearly enjoys her work. She was a little mechanical when it came down to intercourse but full of giggles and generally a very pleasant lass.

I was glad she appeared in Cov last week as the scene over here has been drier than the proverbial Arabs sandshoe lately. Hope she comes back soon