Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Harriet - Salford  (Read 4228 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Followyourdick

So I visited this lady around a month ago.  Good and easy comms, was a reasonably short notice booking.  Was sent instructions and address on txt.  Location is another of those anonymous apartment blocks near McD's off regent rd perfect for punting.
Harriet was very welcoming, she is very clear about her size on her profile and is unusual for me to go for the "larger" size lady but she carries it well, I was happy!
Paperwork sorted, pretty sure it was £120 for the hour but I know she is participating in Tontober now.  Showered and into bedroom, proper snogging and roaming hands everywhere, great tits, went for mish first and finished pop 1 in the bag obviously.  Good conversation, a massage then went for round 2, lots of snogging, very good snogging, very good oral (with at my request) she climbed on and went for it, wasn't happening for me so changed, more oral, snogging, fingering and she felt very wet which got me going again so I decided to do mish again, more snogging and pop 2.

Clean up, quick shower, kiss and away I go very satisfied.
Would I recommend, yes definitely.
Would I return, yes even though as I say I would normally choose a slimmer lady, mainly for the great snogging and gfe which was delivered with a smile.
External Link/Members Only

dude86

Daft question. She says she's a 'Tontober' participant but lists an hour meeting at £120. Do you have to enquire to get the October rate?!

Offline NigelF

Daft question. She says she's a 'Tontober' participant but lists an hour meeting at £120. Do you have to enquire to get the October rate?!

Yes. It's not a daft question in my book though.

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
Hi sorry to bump my review but this is my last resort to get in touch with someone I believe to be a member.
I've sent a discreet text and explained fully in an AW email but had no replies - the booking is at 2pm so hoping you see this in time!

I can't work at all today  due to things going on in the building of my incall place, sorry for the inconvenience and again hopefully you read this in time : )

Thanks, Harriet xx

Offline NigelF

Hi sorry to bump my review but this is my last resort to get in touch with someone I believe to be a member.
I've sent a discreet text and explained fully in an AW email but had no replies - the booking is at 2pm so hoping you see this in time!

I can't work at all today  due to things going on in the building of my incall place, sorry for the inconvenience and again hopefully you read this in time : )

Thanks, Harriet xx

I presume he asked for the tontober discount? Out of curiosity, roughly what percentage of your clients this month have enquired about that?

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
I presume he asked for the tontober discount? Out of curiosity, roughly what percentage of your clients this month have enquired about that?

Yep, he got in touch btw and we've  rearranged for when I'm back to work : )

I haven't got my diary on me right now so couldn't tell you exact numbers but I know Tontober enquiries were a very small percentage (approx 10%) of my overall enquiries last month, most did turn in to confirmed bookings though.
Most already knew what it was about but a couple asked and I explained and also directed them here.

I didn't really take part to boost business though, I periodically run specials in different places anyway as I'm interested in where my business comes from : )

Offline bigthickdick

Just a quick note... according to site rules you have to register as a service provider.

Now it's obvious that you aren't posing as a punter but still against the rules. I suggest you should get in touch with Admin and request him to change it for you.

Offline MrMog

Fair play to you Harriet, nice you made the effort to get in touch with him.

Offline ally24

damn- what happened to the link?

Offline cueball

damn- what happened to the link?

Don't worry about it, her profile is up and down more times than a brides nightie  :D

She'll be back again I've no doubt

Offline wilburs horse

Apparently she takes her profile down when on a break and back up when working again.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac