Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Busty_Julia_xx - Hackney Central  (Read 3122 times)

4 review(s) for xx_Busty_Julia_xx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline dami3n

not enough massive tits in my zone so this was a sight for sore eyes just over a week ago. positive review on here was just my thing - thanks to P.O.G

Location: very close to the big Tesco on morning lane, 2 minutes from Hackney Central, seemed okay in the day time, inside was a little ropey, tight quarters but functional enough, her friend who let me  in was pretty slim in a slutty crop top and a wild look in her eye - so would  :thumbsup:

I was in for the 100/hr dealio

spoke to Julia on the initial booking but her friend gave me final directions as she was getting dressed, comms were fine either way.

looks: cute blue eyes, massive tiddies, quite friendly if shy initially, taller than your average I think, just shy of 6ft in small heels which she kept on throughout the punt. she was wearing a black draped bust dress (think of parting your curtains :D) no bra and no knickers :scare:, face pic on her other review here and made up she looks delightful - just BBW so if you don't like big girls it's a no.

i was feeling her up big style and groped the shit out of her as we stood for some FK, warmed up nicely and got down to the bed ...OW only but OWO not on profile so not entirely unexpected. technique was good as she was changing up the angles and flicking that tongue, shame about the OW

started off CG with those bloomers slapping together  ;) while she acted like she was really enjoying herself as she sat upright and really put the grinding on as she purred then cycled through some mish, spoons, doggy and she was giving it so good I popped in the bag. wasn't equipped for massage so I just had a smoke till I got the mojo back, covers on for round 2 and after some down dogging I got her to lube up her huge juggs, titty fucked and put some pearls all over that mid tit tatoo. :thumbsup:

she skipped town a few days later and I never got the name of her flat mate ...or if she was a WG but I'd see her in a flash when she's back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:02:40 pm by dami3n »

Candyman

Thanks for the review. Are you sure about height though? Profile says she is only 5'6. Can you remember how tall she was compared to you for example?

Offline bryanval

Replying to this old thread because the profile has been recycled and is now apparently a size 8 blonde called Elena in Swindon.

Shame because I was planning a jolly tomorrow.