Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim&Sexy Barbie  (Read 5936 times)

2 review(s) for Slim&Sexy Barbie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a Thai that I could manhandle. Went with Barbie in Finchley Road. Overall was crap, and nowhere near as good as Annie from the same group.

Started well- kissing with a bit of tongue and fingering. But it went downhill. Before oral she uses the old 'I have problem with my tooth' line...I said you shouldn't be working and asked for money back....but her English magically became worse. I carried on as my time was ticking away. From this point kissing was closed-mouthed (not that it was dfk to begin with).

Oral with was actually ok- very submissive, I was allowed to gently push and she didn't use hands. Zero eye-contact though. To get my money's worth, we did anal next, and it was poor. She could only take it from behind and very slowly. Every time I went faster she winced and said PAIN, which killed my wood, as well as her asking if I had come 3-4 times.

£150 an hour, no owo, no dfk, and limited anal. Avoid.

Offline stile

Thanks for the warning, she was on my hot list.

That has happen to me once, after payment, the WG announces, she has a sore throat, so no OWO. :(

Offline tom269u001

Offline jesus_jones

£150 an hour! Are you mad!

Thanks for your insight. Yes, there's cheaper, but a lot of them tag on big extras for anal, facial etc, whereas with most of the girls from this group, everything is included and they pretty much do everything except BB.

Offline pay as u hoe

she looks to have an attractive face and great body. Pity about the excuses and poor service, for £150 you would think she could have provided an enthusiastic service. No negative feedback on her profile will no doubt enable her to continue fleecing the unsuspecting punter. At least now UKP members no whats in store from the dentist dodging hoe.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 08:58:27 am by pay as u hoe »

taffy

Dude, post some positive reviews!

Offline jesus_jones

Perhaps you should punt and take your own advice- you haven't posted a review to date.

Offline rockharders

If you want nothing but fluffy goody goody twoshoes feedback, goto AW or PN, plenty there. Here we can be more truthful.

mrhappypants

I think  she is of the same stable as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who gets consistently good reviews and

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (mixed reviews).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only same group, has had her pictures deleted recently (gone home?). 

skipper121

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a Thai that I could manhandle.

Thanks for the review mate but purely out of interest - "manhandle" in what way?

Offline akauya

What a stupid thing to say. This forum is for posting positive and negative reviews. What would be the point to post only positive reviews? I for one am glad JJ posted this warning to other fellow punters.

JJ, sorry you had a crap punt. Shame about the wasted 150... that must hurt! Thanks for the review anyway.

Cossack

Thanks for review
150 quid for that ?!
She is skinny she have legs like toothpicks  :dash: and  :lol: i bet some blokes here have bigger tits than she  :yahoo:

I m not into BBW thing but i like WG with more meat on it  :diablo:

hellboy11

Oh God,  for me she looks like ill , too skinny   :thumbsdown: and £150 for an hour?????????????????? :wacko:

Offline punk

Oh God,  for me she looks like ill , too skinny   :thumbsdown: and £150 for an hour?????????????????? :wacko:

thought it was a ladyboy

WOP

I'll be blunt here. Looks like an ugly piece of shit.

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for all of your comments and insights. We all have different tastes. I myself even have different tastes from one week to another. At that time I wanted a skinny chick, and she fit the bill.

The £150 is more about the level of service- alevels, facials etc are all included and the girls are very submissive.

infoseeker

Personally find her to be very attractive.
Decided to see her inspite of this review since it was soon after her adultwork profile went up and since several months had now passed.

No toothache this time, so I rate her neutral.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34076.0
But still not worth the £150 due to no DFK and CIM or Facial.

Kabir

Personally find her to be very attractive.
Decided to see her inspite of this review since it was soon after her adultwork profile went up and since several months had now passed.

No toothache this time, so I rate her neutral.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34076.0
But still not worth the £150 due to no DFK and CIM or Facial.

how did you find her attractive when she looks like a thai school boy :D

infoseeker