Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Lucy - 'what a waste of time/money' - Farnborough  (Read 2243 times)

2 review(s) for  Lucy Lane (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thekman100

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

What the hell was this?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for HH. Pretty much an extended wank.

Not the lythe figured women in the 2nd profile pic, about a foot smaller. Not ugly, completely girl next door looking without make up and natural boobs so went with it, also the fact that I really wanted a CIM BJ which was confirmed in a HH booking. She was freshly showered which was also a good sign.

Was kept waiting outside for 10 mins and I think I know why, that later.

After an initial kiss on the lips and her sticking her tongue out, she then proceeded to pull away but wag her tongue...wtf? Teasing? No FK, let alone DFK. Onto the bed, lots, and lots of stoking. More wagging of her tongue near my penis head...of that's sexy...not.

I was worried when a condom was located early on. She went down and licked balls and lots more teasing spitting. Went to put condom on, when challenged about OWO, she said it would happen later...at this point I really should have insisted but I bottled it. She said she likes to deepthroat with condom on and take it off after. I thought this MIGHT be a reasonable excuse. I was looking forward to DT and sometimes it is better to be rubbered up.

How wrong I was. She pretended to gag a lot when cock about halfway in her gob (I'm not THAT big). Lots of moans. It didn't last long before the hand was basically taking over...getting wanked with a condom on....great fun you can't have at home eh?

Half an effort at reverse CG (my least fav position). More wanking with condom off. Lots of spitting on cock and moving her head away every time it went within 3 inches of her mouth. If she had rimmed I might have had an enjoyable wank but everytime I 'made a move' for her tongue to go a little lower, she just pulled away completely.

Punt going nowhere. I was pissed off. I took over and wanked off about a foot away from her head. All the while I was thinking, just cum and get out of there and how on earth this has cost me £80?

What at waste of time and money. I am low on funds this month and I am really kicking myself for wasting it on an unknown but so many had not returned texts I was on my plan E. We have a go at Romanians, but honestly, I don't think I've had a good punt with a true english girl since the days of Guildford Gold.

Do NOT waste £80 on this girl. It is not much fun with a condom on, it's not fun without. None of her services were completed. If she was £50 for a vanilla pump and dump maybe but barely. £80 for that performance is simply criminal.

Oh. and I saw a man walk in and out of the building before I went in. I can't be certain, and I am not saying it with authority, but considering the punt and her behaviour and the sudden replying of my texts when it went quiet for 30 mins. I reckon it was a dealer.

Rubbish, simply Rubbish.

Offline Gustav Klimt

She is in Reading now. I was in the mood for a milf this weekend & was sorely tempted to book her until I saw your review. Thanks for saving me £80.

Offline thekman100

No problem, that is what this site is for. Please believe me when i say you really did save £80.  ;)

MikeB50

Thank you for the heads up.

Tried to phone last week, told to phone back in 15 mins, phone never answered after that.

Heard landline phone ring in background, maybe agency setup.

Will not try again.