Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Elise - Cheltenham  (Read 1836 times)

49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

HARPOON

Date: End of August
Length: 1 hour
Cost : £130

Arrangements were made on UKE, communication fairly simple and arranged quickly.

Getting to Elise's room was fairly simple. Unfortunately, when the door opened i knew this would be a disappointing punt.
When i booked, Elise's profile said mid-20's, interestingly the AW profile now says 30 which would make more sense.
Elise wore heavy concealer and had stained teeth (presumably from smoking) and was certainly not as attractive as the
photoshopped pics on UKE show. She also had a fair bit of flabby belly skin.

I was horny though, so jumped in the shower and decided that given i was here i might as well go through with it, shocking i know !
Elise started off with OWO which was ok, nothing spectacular and we quickly moved on to Doggy, where i shot the beans fairly quickly.
During the break, where i was not offered a drink (a first i must say), chit chat was stunted and difficult - i tried to drive some sort of
discussion but she was either not interested or just doesn't get involved.

She asked if i was ready again and gave some more OWO before we swapped to missionary and i spilled the beans for a second time.
Another shower and i was out of there.

Probably one of the least enjoyable punts of 2017. No banter, no rapport and photos were not a genuine likeness.

I won't be returning.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

thanks for the review, i can hear hooves on the Severn bridge in the distance.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Her verification photo from AW that she forgot to lock, very different to the rest.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:47:30 pm by vw »

midlandz_boy88

photoshop is an excellent tool, i see this girl on uke and she looks hot,
but ovs photoshopped

Offline smiley9

thanks for the review, i can hear hooves on the Severn bridge in the distance.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Her verification photo from AW that she forgot to lock, very different to the rest.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Photo shop can be very misleading. She looks stunning in some UKE pics and around 20  :dash:

Sadly this is the Reality thanks for the Review H and VT for sharing Real pic. Off my H/L

:drinks:

Ming

I am sorry to hear that this was a poor punt Harpoon, like many I had added her to my HL , but then I noticed a few pictures that showed some quite heavy stretch marks on her stomach and removed her.

The picture VW has uploaded is even more revealing.

It's really disappointing when you are anticipating a meet with a pretty 20 something, only to find she's a slightly pudgy milf in her 30s....

Thanks for the review, let's hope your next one is a good un.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:39:42 pm by Ming »

vw

It's really disappointing when you are anticipating a meet with a pretty 20 something, only to find she's a slightly pudgy milf in her 30s....

Thanks for the review, let's hope your next one is a good un.

Ming  :hi:

Nothing wrong with MILF's if that's what you want, as for her pimp advertising her as 22 years old.

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline The Owl

I think she's still good looking in her veri picture, that wouldn't put me off, nor would the extra weight. The lack of the ability to hold a conversation would probably put me off though, if I wasn't bothered about of human interaction I'd just get a fleshlight.

vw

The lack of the ability to hold a conversation would probably put me off though, if I wasn't bothered about of human interaction I'd just get a fleshlight.

Good luck, just don't mention the law,   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Cunning Punt

I think she's still good looking in her veri picture, that wouldn't put me off, nor would the extra weight. The lack of the ability to hold a conversation would probably put me off though, if I wasn't bothered about of human interaction I'd just get a fleshlight.

Yes, but in real life without make-up she doesn't even look that good plus she is indeed fairly dull - you may wish to see my review from a couple of weeks ago.
A lot of what I said has been backed up in this latest review.

vw

Yes, but in real life without make-up she doesn't even look that good plus she is indeed fairly dull - you may wish to see my review from a couple of weeks ago.
A lot of what I said has been backed up in this latest review.

She has changed her age again now 25.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: